2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ladies.... It is confusing because I also have hazel eyes and on any given day they can be more green or blue or even gray depending on what I am weraing. I think that has happened to Michael and some photos might look more blue or hazel or gray.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG Dianna, that definitely sounds like something to me! So maybe the cat will have to come all the way out of the bag now huh? lol That's really exciting, thanks for sharing girl! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada... doing a little dance! lol

Sounds good to me too Sylvie

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Dianna,

Thank you so much for your reviews and great photos, I am so happy for you!!

Take care!

Nicolette xx

Thanks Nicolette :

love Dianna xxx

Hey Dianna, I see you're still hanging around on that Big fluffy Michael Bolton Cloud....LOL:)! Enjoy, stay awhile, relax and keep remembering those Awesome adventures!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary

I am still floating that is true 

and will hopefully always remember my Bolton adventures 

love Dianna xxx

We'll remind you Dianna because your stories become our stories as we all share our memories of Michael Moments!!! Thanks for sharing with us :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

JMO.....maybe someone was asked to give out the tip because HE can't !!! :)   Seems a little strange and contrived to me for THAT "suddenly" to be mentioned in the way it was.......hey.....maybe it is just I've worked tooooooooooooooo long for the FBI or, as per usual, my romantic imagination is running away with itself !!!!! ROFL.    I truly am just so darn excited about such news for there are so MANY songs I would adore to hear MB cover as for me Motown was just..........the memories surrounding that......Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday nights at those discos......and he has just got to have covered Jimmy Ruffin, "WBOTBH"....I'll have my "heaven on earth" if he has !!! :)))))))))

Sylvia.   Your very, very excited wee, wee Scottish friend.

27, 27, 27.

Oh Sylvia, I love “What becomes of the broken hearted" too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCYXZJTylO

but I’ll tell ya, when it comes to Motown, it’s a case of too many songs, too little time and I’m salivating just thinking about it! Thanks for sharing sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

OR....how about David's "My Whole World Ended".......memory lane......wow, lets take a walk !!!! lol.

http://youtu.be/fgjdpGx1U1s

OR......Garry Puckett and the Union Gap........

http://youtu.be/qJFVPxBpezk

my very, very first "our song" with my very first love....OMG ....44 years ago and he is still in my heart !!! :)  Calling a halt to memory lane as of now !!! :)

Sylvie, your link doesn't work for me but I went in and listened too....again !!!! lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for sharing those links,  I love “Young girl” by Gary Pucket. Hey, you wanna take this discussion into the “SongsI would like Michael to cover” thread?

http://michaelbolton.ning.com/forum/topics/songs-i-would-love-micha...

BTW, thanks to you, I can’t get WBOTBH out of my head! :D I’m sure we can all come up with a long list of Motown favourites. You know,over breakfast, I was thinking of what you said about Cameron planting the hint (which is very possible) and it reminded me that Michael said in a recent interview that he wanted to write with Stevie Wonder. So could the fun surprise be a mixture of old and new? Boy it doesn’t take me much to start speculating! Lol See you in the other thread girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service