2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Tracy, just saw your message to Robin. Hope your trip and concert in D.C. are fabulous, have a great time. I saw MB last week in Norman, OK and it was a terrific concert. Hope you post a review and photos.
Kathy in Tulsa

Have a SUPER time Tracey!!! Oh my...another great review. I can't wait!!!! This is soooo much fun reading everyone's reviews. Your reviews are setting the stage for those of us that are waiting for our upcoming concerts!! Safe travels Tracey and ENJOY :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Tracey, have fun, be safe & bring us back a review is oh! yes! we all need! Don't leave anything out. :))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who got stuck on the :)))))))))

Kathy from Tulsa, I wish there was a way we could email. I don't know if I should give mine out here or not. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

Thanks Sylvie and do tell Kathy thank you sooo much for the review!!! Sounds like she had great seats and a very good time :))) I think maybe she was too shy to just stand up and give Michael her gift since she was in the front row and he was so near to her at one point. Be a little daring next time Kathy and Michael will then get your special gift!! Hopefully at you next concert it will happen for you!! Thanks agin for your review Kathy!! Cheers to your next Bolton Adventure :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Sylvie, Thanks for sharing your friends review...it sounded like a great night for her....but I really wish she could have given her special gift to our MIchael, he would have been touched I'm sure!!! Tell her to hold on to it and when the right time comes she will deliver it to him:)! And if ever she gets that close to him again to"Reach Out & Touch" the man's hand! Great review, you 2 just made my day complete! And I really like that song "The River" too!

Thanks Again!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, you’re welcome. I’ve told Kathy that everything happens for a reason and maybe her present was meant to give her a little sunshine in her own life before she passes it on to MB, plus it’ll be a great story when she meets him! :D Oh I hope she comes in to read your wonderful comments! :D Take care Mary and have a great day sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Meggy, glad to do this for everyone. You were the first person that asked for a review, I saw your comment awhile back. The pic was a gift knowing all would not be able to attend. My pleasure to bring a concert moment to you. I enjoyed your nice comments, Meggy. "The River" is beautiful by MB.
Take Care, Kathy in Tulsa

Kathy asked me to post this for her. This is a shot she took at the OK concert!  Thanks Kathy!

Thanks for sharing, cool pic of MB in the audience!!

Robin in MD :)

You are quite welcome Robin. Thank you and Gail for helping make this possible. Hope you enjoy for a long time to come. I have so many thank you's to do, hope I don't miss anyone but if I do know a part of all I have addressed goes to everyone.

Kathy in Tulsa

Beautiful photo Kathy!! Thank you!! :-)

Nicolette xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service