2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin:

Wow, what a review!  What a show!  What a night!  And so close to your birthday!  I haven't been on for awhile, but I had to pop in here to see how your show was.  It was your show, right?  Alright, Michael was there too!  Sounds like an awesome night for you.  Very cool phone conversation for Michael... good for him to do that... and good for the woman on the other end of the phone!

Great review..  thanks, Robin!

Diane

Thanks Diane, yes MB was there too!!ROFL That's funny. Oh that was just a priceless moment for him to talk to that lady on the phone. It was such fun watching him do that!!LOL  Show rocked too. LOL

Take care,

Robin in MD :)

Well, it really doesn't surprise me Michael would take the chance to speak to kelly. He's that kind of a gentleman that would do something like that. Talk about a strong dosage of medicine of happiness for her. Whew. You know, despite what had confronted her, she's flying high. God bless her & I wish her well. I know her sisters are beside themselves but that's Michael Bolton for you. he's just that way; knows how to extend himself.

Hi Robin,
I am trying so hard to get back into the swing of things after the MB concert in Norman, OK. I think I have decided after beginning to read all of these reviews it might be awhile yet.
I loved reading your experience at the concert last week. MB's wink is quite special, huh, I got one last year in Branson. So very nice of MB to talk to the lady who had surgery and could not attend, how sweet. It sounds like you get to attend a lot of concerts, good for you, we can never get enough can we?
My girlfriend as you may know about almost ended up in the hospital night before, she was so excited and trying to make the trip perfect but hurt herself badly the night before. They told her to see a surgeon on Friday, nope, she came to Tulsa and I drove us to Norman. She had surgery Thursday to repair nerve damage to her hand and will be okay. WE will make another concert together, hopefully uninjured next time. It sounds like your concert group was like ours, and, they loved MB. I'm out of room here, thanks for sharing. Kathy Ruddell in Tulsa

Hey Kathy in Tulsa, from the contents of your message, we know who you're addressing, but just remember there are 2 Robins who are posting here: one in MD and the other one in CA, just letting you know. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Robin what a powerful review I couldn't imagine being the one recieving the call oh my I bet she could have jumped from her hospital bed after speaking to him

Wow what a lovely night

Thanks so much for sharing Robin

Have missed so much but am trying to catch up :)

Love Dianna xxxx

Hey Dianna, Glad to see you back on here!! Hope you can stay more often these days. Thanks we had fun at the show in Bethlehem and that phone call was such fun for all of us..Oh I know MB was having such fun when he did it too..Glad you liked the review. I have photos in the gallery too and some of the phone call..

Hope to see you around more often!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin

I have missed you all but I tell you having 2 babies in the house is very busy times :)

Seanna turned 1 on the 15th June and little Jaxson is 12 days old so we've been really busy

I have also lost a very dear friend ( I don't really want to talk about that though) and another has just had a major surgery and we didn't really know how she would go it was very dangerous but she came though Ok and now we are waiting for the test to come back.

I havent looked in the gallery yet but I will :)

This is one of my fav. threads so I thought I would start here while I have a chance.

Caitlyn's at school, Mum and Jaxson have gone out for the day and I have Seanna :)

Lots of love my friend!

Dianna xxx

Robin (and Kathy):

Thanks soooo much for the complete review!!!!!!! We all can not wait for your photos... and what about that phone moment!!!?? Just amazing, as Michael is!!!!

Here is also an article on that concert too: http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/entertainment-general/index.ssf/201...

Thanks Pilar, love to keep that with the setlist, I don't agree about the two songs the reviewer didn't like but all the rest was spot on with the review. The person on the phone must have been so shocked and surprised. The two gals in front of us were just so beside themselves that he actually did it!!LOL We all just had a fun time watching it all happen!!

Thanks for this article..and the pics are good, we saw the photog's taking them the first 2 songs.  Hope for some vids on youtube to surface too.

Robin in MD:)

Hi Pilar, nice article, thanks for sharing it, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Super article Pilar!!! THANKS :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service