2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for article Gail and I do hope they are all enjoying the sun in Florida for Cameron put out a picture of herself and her mother and father as they had travelled to Florida to see the show and in the background you can see a girl with a sundress on and other people sitting on the beach and here am I sitting in bonny Scotland where the temperature fell to -8 last night and it doesn't feel any warmer this morning even with the heating going full blast.....think I will go back and look at that picture and see if I can get any heat from it !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Gail,

Another Great Find, you are on top of it girl....LOL:)! And when I saw he liked" Bad Company" I was shocked, because back in the day, I went to see this group 3 or 4 times with a friend! We were All great fans of there's! Takes me back:)! I went to alot of concerts all of my life, but the one I really didn't like was "Alice Cooper" he was just grose:)! LMBO! Thanks for sharing!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Oh, and thanks for the videos. My phone stinks! :)

I also got my tickets in July and wonder how people get the first 2-3 rows!!??

It killed me to be at work for 2 days knowing he was somewhere in Naples playing golf (as he said from the stage).  Of course, I don't play golf . . .

Thanks Jen & Maureen for your reviews. neat video taping the show from your phone(s). @ least you were there. Sure, we all want front row seats. I hear you. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Welcome to the forum BTW.

Great article, Gail! Thanks for posting it here.

Anna (in MO)

The next show in FL is coming up on Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at Seminole Hard Rock Live Arena, Hollywood, FL.

Hope to see some great reviews from FL!!! Have fun everyone!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Cool Hollywood FL. I've been there a couple times. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hiya Jen, wow, thanks for coming in and posting your review! Thank you so much for being so generous with your videos: I will take the time to watch them all over breakfast tomorrow! Lol Girl, I can sympathize  with tight budgets. So, was your first concert everything you wanted it to be? What did you think of the new song and did yu have a special moment, favourite song he sang or were you too busy filming? :D In any case, it sure sounds like you had a great time sweetie, I’m happy for you. :D If you can think of anything else you want to share, reviews in instalments are always welcome! Take care Jen and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Jennifer,

Thanks for your story, I'll check in on the You-Tube stuff tomorrow...Meanwhile Enjoy your stay up on Cloud 9 (Michael)! Isn't it Wonferful? LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Jen, thx much for your videos ... I was kind of loosing my hope that we will ever see some sort of reporting coming out of the Fl shows :))) Best - Nic

Do you mean Jen that youtube have sent you an e-mail, or put a notice on your channel when you have been uploading, that "some of the material you are using maybe.... blah, blah, blah" ???.......just ignore.....everybody else does.....standard format they send out to cover themselves and if anyone really objects the video is just removed.   Don't worry if that is what you are talking about Jen ?? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Jen and thanks so much for coming in and sharing your first concert with us and glad to hear you had a great time !! :)    Thanks too for your pictures and all your videos and it was lovely to hear the little bit of Cameron, Michael L and Brian for those are the parts not often recorded and am so glad that Cameron has got her solo spot !! :)   Thanks again Jen for sharing everything on here.....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service