I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just received my Aussie release of Hitsville in the mail today. I really like MB and Delta together as well as Money with Orianthi!!! Now I have 3 version so far!!LOL  TGIF!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin R.,

I hope she enjoys the book and a young man very precious to me benefits from MBs lifes journies. If you win the lotto, Robin R. we are all going with you, LOL.....

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)
Hi Kellie,

I just saw your message here and I am waiting to hear from them both, hopefully over the weekend depending on mail delivery though. I hope they enjoy their cds as much as I do. Thank you for your sweet wishes, Kellie, and hope you and all had a very special Mother's Day as well. I had bronchitis so must admit it could have been better but sending the cds to them help make up for it. OAWLY is just so fabulous, Kellie, I think, and some of MBs best voice, it is breathtaking when I listen to his voice on that cd. Have a nice weekend!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

You betcha. Should I win the lotto, all of you will be with me. :) neat Kathy from Tulsa sending the CD'S&books to some friends. How cool is that?

Hey Joy, I agree that was very nice of you:)! I am still holding on to the idea of getting to Meet him again...and have mine personalized:)! I can dream can't I:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary, where there's life, there's hope you'll meet Michael again&get a personal autograph.

Awesome kathy from Tulsa got an autographed book. I almost forgot to comment on that.

Fantastic Joy for thinking of that for Kathy T and what a good hint to pass onto those interested in a signed copy....great one !! :)

Robin CA have checked schedule for the Ellen Show for this week and Michael is not on and as they don't appear to give out schedules much further on than the week will keep checking and let you know when I see anything and in the meantime if anybody else spots anything there is always this page !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I was just curious, where is the Ellen show taped though? Is it here in L. A. or ioif not, where? Thanks.

Hi Robin,

I looked it up, hoping it was in NYC. But no it's in CA.

Warner Brothers Studios in Burbank, CA. Is that close to you?  Maybe Kathy R. will be going.

Joy

NJ

The Ellen Show has already been recorded Joy for Robin MD picked that up from MB's interview when he says he has just done the Ellen Show and it will be aired in May so keep checking tv schedules now for when it is going to be shown.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oops. Oh! well! Scratch going to that one, huh? :) Oh! well! Thanks Sylvia. It seems I read that the show was already done.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service