I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gail,

Thanks a lot for info,def will be watching that.

Thanks for the update, Gail. We see Ellen in my neck of the woods at 3pm.

Anna (in MO)

Thanks Gail, it's on here at 4:00 Anna! :)

Robin in MD :)

Hey Gail,  Meghan told me she got tweeted from MB about this...Whew! I wouldn't want to miss this! Thanks:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Awesome Meghan got a tweet from MB. Love it.

Meggy didn't get a personal tweet from MB Robin she follows him on Twitter the same as a lot of us do and she saw his general tweet, the one he sent out to everyone that follows him, about the show.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh, cool. Yeah, I got the same tweets. Many of us follow his time line. wonder how many of us do. Just a thought. :)

Don't know exactly how many on here Robin CA but as Michael has 51,580 people who follow him on Twitter I would take a bet on there being a FEW from here !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

In case you missed Michael on Ellen today here is a video:

http://www.ellentv.com/2013/05/23/michael-bolton-sings-aint-no-moun...

Thanks Gail. I'm not sure about that online show but I'll try to watch that one as well. Got Ellen. Hope I get Fox&friends as well.

Thank you Gail for the link!

Nicolette xx

I wasn't able to get Fox & Friends. I accidentally commented on this in the tour list. I did get Ellen though&heard the show @ 11:30 East Coast time & loved the interview. she was pretty good. Loved how I could hear him put his cup or glass down&could tell he took a sip. Now, is that hearing or is that attentive hearing or what? I even listen for in hales & exhales. :))))))) I know. I'm strange. right? :))))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service