I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See if you can pick up any of the Fox & Friends Show from this link Robin CA.  There are three separate vidoes of Michael from this morning with one of him chatting on stage and him singing ANMHE and him also singing HCWBL.  Link should start automatically with one of the videos although there are adverts before each one so if advert comes on wait and see what follows on from it and hope you can pick up other videos that are there.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2406162024001/michael-bolton-kicks-off-a...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia; all of you girls. I really appreciate everything that you girls put out here. I love it out here. I know I'm unable to get on all these threads but I try. & if I come across negative, I don't mean to. It's not me. Sometimes when I speak my opinion, I may come across negative or too blunt & that I'm sorry for. I've even thought about not coming out here. I'm probably one of the worse BB'S out here with my big mouth with my too honest&perhaps bluntness. I don't mean it to come out the way sometimes my messages do. but more importantly, just want to let everyone know how much I love it out here&I'll try to reframe from any disagreeing opinions. :)))))) & thanks for the fox&friends show. I don't have it so, yay, I get to hear it.

Hi. I also have a tendency to down myself. I don't mean to because, I do try to keep positive. Laughter's the best medicine. I'm gonna keep my chin up, keep laughing, keep positive, & bring up the good ole' self esteme. Think of the awesome things that have taken in my life. Thanks girls. love all of you. Hope to meet y'all some day. I've met several BB'S out here & I love. 8 days from now, I'm gonna have an AWESOME TIME & I'll let everyone know my review which won't be until after Tuesday. I'm heading out Friday&coming back Tuesday, ok? :)))))))) I'll keep my drama to myself & not bring it out here like I have. I didn't know how else to bring it out & I'm sorry for bringing it out but I felt I've said some negative things out here & as I said, it's not me. Enough of this girls.

Hey Sylvia, thanks a lot for those links! I didn't know if what we could hear from the link on the blog was aired or not, so it's nice to be able to hear everything, again, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Here is link into Michael's interview with Angie Greaves at the Angie Book Club (same one LisaM put link out for) plus a little bit of information in that the 2nd part of the interview will be published soon AND there is a competition to enter to win one of Michael's books.   I am not 100% sure but I have feeling that way entry form is made out it could be just for those in the UK....sorry :(

http://www.magic.co.uk/whats-on/book-club-michael-bolton/

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This may be a bit funny to you All...and let's face it, we All need a good laugh sometimes! Most of you know I also like Country music...that being said, one of my least favs. is releasing a new CD...and his name is George Strait, he's ok..just Not my fav.. the title of the cd is...Love is Everything! I'm almost positive that's what I heard advertised and I couldn't believe it! LMBO!

Have a Blessed & Wonderful week Everyone:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, yeah, I heard that in my Amazon recommendations, wonder if it's the same song? :D Take care sweetie and don't forget to put a note on your TV or set up your VCR for Ellen! Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi girls, just watched Ellen show and Michael was on long enough to sing anmhe w/delta goodrem. After they sang, Ellen went over to where they were standing and quickly spoke about book and cd and that everyone was taking home a copy of cd. Def. not worth getting up at 6:00am to see. Although he looked great.!!!!

Hey Sandy, thanks for the info. Hey, I wouldn't mind getting up at 6:00 a.m. for that but I have to wait until 4:00 p.m. in my area. I would think it would be a nice way to start the day, or go back to bed for an hour... :D Take care Sandy and have a great day! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hey Sylvie,  Hubby taped it for me...I watched it last night before I went to bed:)! I really think they sing Great together:)! Thanks:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Wouldn't that be something girls if George did Michael's&the Rascal Flatt's song? OMG. Too funny.

Yeah, George Strait's CD'S the same title as one of MB'S songs with Rascal Tlats. Now. How funny is that? Love it. Wow! I have a dear friend in Houston who LOVES George. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service