I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has tweeted about the HuffPost Live interview that he is doing tomorrow and he has given the time and it is 11.30 a.m. ET.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia putting Michael&Delta singing on for us all for folks who may have missed Ellen or can't get her show. Tomorrow's shows should be good. I'm not sure if I get Fox&friends but I'll try bjt @ least I can try for the show @ 8:30 my time. :)

They were great together, love Delta too, she has a great voice. I noticed the problem with the earpiece too, great performance though!! Thanks for the posts ladies!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Michael was great on the Fox and Friends show today.  He did an interview and then closed out the show with Ain't No Moutain.  This is a link to some of the performance and also some footage of after the show concert.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/fox-and-friends/all-american-summer-c...

Some pics of the Fox and Friends show today

katia

Great pix Katia! Thanks for sharing:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Gail, He did a wonderful job. I enjoyed seeing all of it!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Below is link into the interview with HuffPost Live which was great !!! :)

http://embed.live.huffingtonpost.com/HPLEmbedPlayer/?segmentId=519d...

Thanks to everyone for all the things entered above......fantastic day !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Nice interview. .He's too funny at times..Loved it!

Robin in MD:)

Thank you ladies, some great MB entertainment and photos, and that was a fantastic interview!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks for everything girls. Yeah, I tried not to laugh @ Abby&Michael as I was taping it on to a cassette&I don't have the patch cord hookup to do it direct but it's better than nothing so, I had to laugh to myself so it wouldn't pick up my voice by microphone but thanks girls.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service