I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the info and link ladies. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks Lisa, Great interview!! You can tell they adore one another and enjoy working together..I like them together!

Their voices blend well.

Robin in MD:)

How adorable was that???? i LOVE Michael and Delta together!!! Thanks Lisa for posting :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree, ladies, they are fantastic together. I watched this in the wee hours of the morning, could not sleep. I did not leave much of a comment but I agree with what MB said on Today I think it was about their singing together, they have a great musical chemistry together!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

I remember Delta singing with Michael in Vegas in 2011&they are awesome together. Love all the girls & their duets but she's my favorite to be honest. Thanks for all shows girls. Love them.

Though I have a special place in my heart for Melanie. :)

Hey Robin, I agree the 2 of them sing so great together:)! When he comes back to our town, I really hope she shows up w/him!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Where's Morning's 9? The one that's going to be on @ 10.

This show is the same as the others Robin CA that it is from Australia.   So looks as though Michael will do another live link-up with them and right now I can't find a live streaming facility with them but they are the same as the other channels that he has been on and they have sections of their shows up on video about couple of hours after show finished so, once again, definitely we will get to see and hear it. 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought I would put this little reminder on here, after having visited FB and Twitter with it, that you only have till midnight tomorrow to enter Angie's Book Club competition to win a copy of Michael's memoir, "The Soul Of It All - My Music, My Life".   Link below contains entry form.

http://www.magic.co.uk/whats-on/book-club-michael-bolton/

To let you know that 2nd part of interview has not yet been posted and from link, to watch 1st part, you have to click on videos for Michael's interview to come up as link only contains photo.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for this link Sylvia :) Looking forward to the second part.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I received my Australian release of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." Whew. It was like getting into Fort Knox. I'm listening to it now. Love it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service