I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lee, I just wanted to say that it's really nice of you to offer this to fans! I do hope you,  Joy and Gloria can come back and tell us all about it, since it should be different to just listen to Michael talk for 2 hours, wish I could be there! As I told Joy, don't forget your checklist: camera, sharpee etc. Have a wonderful time! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

Link into competition to win tickets for tonight's interview at 92Y in New York.....if you haven't got but would like to go, enter now !!! :)

http://www.trivworks.com/2013/09/michael-bolton-92y/

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Live stream just ended of the event in NYC. MB did a great job, not anything said we here didn't already know but it's always fun hearing/seeing him tell the stories again about his career, jingle singing, the beginning of his hits, he did talk about the Isley Brother's Lawsuit and then singing with Pavarotti. They had video of his performance in Italy.  They started with her calling him on his cell and he walked out with it ringing and answered and said something about don't call Michael Bolton!!LOL. The Optimum commercial spoof. So they played the commercial then..Too funny!!!!!  She let him talk which was nice....I think I saw the back of Joy and Lee's heads when it started in the front row. I hope so. Of course he said at the end his proudest achievements are his 3 daughters and his grandchildren..AWWWWWWW  He did some Rodney Dangerfield jokes and he is so funny doing those.. Was a nice interview. Hopefully it will be up on their site soon. 

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Robin, I was wondering if anyone else here did a review for those who could not get the show. I was going to post something myself but you did a great job. It was a great interview too!! I kept looking for Joy but my cell phone screen was too small, hope they were on front row too. Ditto to everything you said, Robin. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

It was a great show indeed Robin and livestream worked here fine.....thank goodness so it is a wee cup of tea and off to bed as just hitting on 3.00 a.m. here.   I did get the sound recorded so will sit and listen to again, and again, and again !!! LOL

Thanks Sylvia, I didn't know that! So I briefly went through it just now...but I will go back to it tomorrow:)! Awesome! He is so good to Us All:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary the actual link into the programme only works while the programme is on so you would have to have watched it live also too the livestreaming has got nothing to do with Michael that is the people who were broadcasting it, 92Y.  Maybe I have complicated things by saying about recording the sound but I have only recorded it onto my own computer.  I have gone in and checked youtube for their uploads but it seems to take them quite a while to upload anything.....hopefully, maybe not this time !!! :)

Well Thank You very much Sylvia for posting that link....I enjoyed what I watched, very much:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Well, girls, I missed the steaming live interview too. From what everyone said, it was an awesome interview & coolness to the max of fans Lee, Joy, & Gloria being seen. Was Eilene able to go or is she in a different town in NY? I'm loving this reading reviews & comments but it's gonna take quite some time as I'm limited on reading & especially typing due to my hand problems. Not to be putting my problems out here but I may have to have more surgery. Those are the breaks. I need my hands, girls. I know. There's a lot of folks worse than me & sorry for putting this out here.

I was just reading about that event for $1,250--not $12.50. heheheheheh Wow! I'm sure it was a success.

Something I have to share for I have just been over on my FB page for Michael and I entered the link there yesterday where tickets could be won for the show last night and a girl who comes onto my page has left a comment on my post saying that she decided to enter from my link and she won and went to the show last night and had a wonderful time....how super is that and I feel so thrilled knowing that just by placing that link, which I only found on Twitter when I came in at night, gave someone so much happiness.....oh, that is just magic and has made my day, that's for sure !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, that is really cool, thanks for sharing! Maybe you could copy this on my "sharing" thread? Just a thought. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service