I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42401

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing your great night with us Gloria!!! I am so glad everything worked out so well for you all!!!

How cool to see Michael come in!! LOL Too funny..I hope your pictures with MB all turned out great!!

Robin in MD:)

Thank you, Gloria!! The unexpected, there came Michael walking toward you before the show, what a nice surprise but soooo sorry Joy missed that part but the book signing and photos had to be a fantastic moment for all of you. Have a great time at your concert, Gloria, and thank you for sharing your fantastic evening. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hey Gloria,

Sounds like you All had the time of your life:)! I'm so Happy for you All! He looked very Handsome as well in that suit, too!

Thanks for sharing your review, I truly enjoyed it...now where do I get to see this video with you girls in it?

Mary (meg's mom)!

Oh Gloria thanks so, so much for that review and what a wonderful evening you three certainly had.....just sounds fantastic and so pleased you were all treated so well and I love that they put the names on the seats for that certainly had to be a special start apart from, of course, seeing Michael coming in !!!! lol   Thanks too for letting me know that was you three I saw and Mary that bit was not recorded you only saw that when the screen became live because they always do that in a livestream and I think, rather than for the audience, it is a means that they can check that everything is working okay before the actual programme starts and you always get a full picture of wherever event taking place and then the cameraman zooms in once actual programme begins and then they start recording.

Thanks again Gloria for a great review !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Gloria, thanks for your review. I’m so glad everything worked out for you all! I can imagine how you ladies were caught off guard by Michael just walking in so close to you... :D Did Lee manage to talk to him when she got something signed? I hope so. Anyway, I’m glad you all had a great time Gloria, thanks again for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Gloria,

I emailed you your photos from that night that Lee took. Did you get them?  You didn't reply yet. I want you to have them to post here if you want. If you didn't get them, please let me know.

Joy

HI JOY! YES I RECEIVED THEM  THANK YOU FOR EMAILING THEM TO ME  SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY BUT I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY AT WORK AND NOT HAD TIME TO CHECK MY EMAIL  I WILL POST AS SOON AS I CAN

THANK YOU AGAIN

GLORIA

Gloria,

OK great! Just wanted to be sure you got them. I didn't want to post them myself, I will leave you that honor and you decide which ones or all to post. And I surely understand being busy and no time to check your email!! Take your time, another thing everyone will be looking forward to seeing!

Joy ;)

NJ

Thanks Sylvia, that had to be an exciting moment for Elana, fun, fun!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Oh! Gloria! What an awesome review, girl. Thanks. I felt like I was there. I'm glad for all of you. Woo hoo. MB in a suit. Love it. Hope all of you girl were able to speak with MB & awesome he walked in front of you girls before the show. :)

Awesome Sylvia, that the one girl saw the link & she got a ticket&had her picture taken with Michael & she got to meet him & all. Wow! I'm glad for all who has gone to CD/book signings & to the interview event on the 9th.

All I can say girls, though I'm extremely behind, wow to Leah, I mean Lee, Gloria & Joy. & the girl winning the ticket, Alana, wow! It was meant to be. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service