I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia,

So cool! We met her & her friends in line and sat by them in the front row! They were from North Jersey I think she said. Nice bunch of gals. We talked quite a bit to them. Long time fans like us.

Joy ;)

NJ

(Is Elana a member on this site?)

To my knowledge Elana is not a member on here Joy and it is only through my MBATW page on FB that I know her because she comes on there and acknowledges posts I put out and that was how I had put the one out about the competition and she picked it up from the page and entered and that is how it makes me so pleased to have that page and to have been a tiny little part in a fan getting to meet Michael, wow, that really makes it for me and doesn't half give me a buzz...makes everything I do so utterly and completely worthwhile and so glad you got to meet with her Joy !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

That is so great that you were able to do that for her all the way from Scotland!! Now the only thing better is for YOU to get to meet Michael, that's the ultimate buzz for you and all of us.  We need for that to happen for you!! 

Joy ;)

NJ

Keeping dreaming and a hoping and a praying Joy !!! :)  Every time now Gail adds something to that MB Dates Added thread I get palpitations, blood pressure soars and I make sure I'm sitting down before I go in because if I see the UK I'm sure I'll faint....OMG what a state for one woman !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Below is link into, sort of, resume about interview yesterday with Valerie Smaldone and it also contains photos taken from the interview. 

http://www.localbozo.com/2013/09/michael-bolton-in-conversation-wit...

I haven't seen this posted so putting it here...this is a short interview with Michael before the 92Y interview last night.

Hey Gail,

Now that was spoken from a true genuine down to Earth, dedicated music man! I  know when I met him he was very kind, and listened to each & every word I said, as well as my daughter! For that I am truly grateful:)! Thank You Michael for being "YOU":)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Gail for that was lovely and have always felt and believed Michael was a genuine guy ....what you see is what you get....and understand what he is talking about too for not only in the world of the celebrity, in any walk of life, you get those who are far from genuine and sometimes it is difficult to be able to pin point those who should win an Oscar everyday for their performances but certainly I ditto what Mary has said and THANK YOU Michael for being YOU.....one of the TRUE GENTS, in everyway, on this planet !! :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail. Michael has ALWAYS been so geniune and nice to my friends and I over the years.. Just last week at Tioga Downs mom was with me and said told one of his staff she thought he was a nice person.. He is the real deal, and he doesn't have to worry, he's not the person he described in this interview.. He really appreciates his fans..I've thanked him for being so nice to us over the years..He's the BEST!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

I agree Robin. Michael is oh! so! kind to his fans. Awesome your mom was with you. :)

Don't believe your question is ambiguous at all Lisa for can see exactly what you are meaning and asking but would say that if Michael was answering your question he has maybe taken it the wrong way slightly although he is answering it in part and just wondering if maybe someone else asked a question similar to yours and that is maybe why he felt to do the video and give it a fuller answer was necessary.  Certainly do not feel that your question contained anything that Michael would have been offended by...no way !!! :)

Thanks very much for the video Gail, that's our Michael: the real thing. :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service