I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42398

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail, cute article and video, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Gail and that was a lovely article as well as a nice little video....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Loved it Gail. Thanks. MB was having fun as well as the audience.

Robin in MD :)
Thanks Gail, very nice article, I could not get the video to play on my end though :(. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Gail, That is a nice article, and great to see more clips as well! Was that Joy & Lee up in the front row?

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hope this coming through to the forum, girls & everyone. Wow! I'm 2 weeks behind @ least. Seems Michael & some fans have been extremely busy. Wow! Hope this coming through ok. On the tour list, my messages went to one of the members. I'm on my new computer & wow! I'm trying to access the forum once again. Let me know if this goes through.

Hey Robin R, you're coming in loud and clear baby girl, welcome back! :D Take care sweetie and good luck catching up my friend, have a great weekend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Thanks Sylvie QC. I saw them. Boy, My English. LOL but anyway. I couldn't retrieve the article Gail sent several hours ago about Waterford but I gather Michael had a performance or gatherings there as well on the 11th. Wow! I wonder if Tina from CT was able to go or if fans could go. I've read bits & pieces concerning the event the 9th in NY & it seems Lee, Joy, & others got to meet up with MB. Now. How cool is that?

Robin your posts are coming in fine.. I did a review on Tioga Downs around the time you were getting your new computer.  I hope you enjoy it when you get to it..

Robin in MD:)

A OKAY Robin.....loud and clear and glad you have got glitch worked out and great to see you back on here !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks girls. I'm gonna try & see if I can retrieve the article Gail sent.

Well, I heard the video&if there was an article, I may have overlooked it. I wonder if Kathy from CT was there. I can't think of her last name.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service