I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a beautiful picture of Michael at the book signing at Books and Greetings in Northvale, NJ.    Have quite a few more photos from event and will put over in book thread.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Great photo, Sylvia, thanks for posting. Look at that great smile and those bright, blue eyes!!!!!! MB is happy here for certain.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Great picture--beautiful smile.  Thanks Sylvia, you made my day.

Diane

Awesome about all photos as well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Sylvia,

This is a great picture of our Michael, so relaxed, and enjoying himself for sure!

Mary (meg's mom)!

A link into Michael doing interview this morning in St. Louis for KSDK radio and where the book signing is advertised.   It is a different interview from that that Sylvie found from St. Louis and voice sync on this one isn't very good.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=360150

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HI ALL!  MICHAEL IS IN THIS WEEK PEOPLE  MAGAZINE (02/04/2013) IT IS THE ONE WITH PAULA DEEN ON THE COVER   MICHAEL IS ON PAGE 52 IN THE BOOKS SECTION  IT IS A SMALL ARTICLE TITLED  MICHAEL BOLTON CONFIDENTIAL  IT GIVES TIDBITS ABOUT MICHAEL'S BOOK

HERE IS A LINK TO THE FULL EPISODE OF LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON WITH MICHAEL BOLTON NOT SURE IF IT WILL WORK OUTSIDE THE USA

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/video/wednesday-january-30-...

GLORIA

Hi Gloria, thanks for letting us know about People magazine. Your link doesn't work in Canada, but thanks for the U.S. residents who haven't seen it. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks for finding the link to the right Mo interview Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Just posted this to the main page:

Hey Gail,

I missed Jimmy Fallen show! Is there any way you could put that on here? Just wondering! Meg...texted me this morning, telling me he was cutting up and everything! This is all so great for our Michael!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hey Mary,

It was good, Michael was doing some funny stuff!! Getting ready to show the world he is a comedian. The only thing not good, was you only heard him sing a few lines from each song.  He would sing a line, they would go to commercial, then come back and he was on the last line of the song and it ended.  If you were in the audience it would have been great. I did find this photo online.

Joy

NJ

News Photo: Episode 772 Pictured Michael Bolton Jimmy Fallon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service