I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the article Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Just to say that on the question of Michael's book being published in paperback I sent an e-mail to Amazon with my order number etc. asking if they could give me information as delivery dates had been given to me for it of between 13th and 16th September and I have just received answer back from them and they are making enquiries of their supplier and will get back to me within 5 working days.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh! cool. That Michael's book's coming in paper back. Hope it does.

That is great to know Lisa and hopefully then it will still be in print and Amazon will be able to get copies but I would say by the wording of Michael's tweet that he doesn't know it is out in paperback anywhere OR not unless he was just meaning its publication in the States.  Thanks for the info Lisa !!! :)

I was thinking he meant when it came out in paperback here in the states too since I am here and I asked the question. He had just finished those 3 here when I asked..Just my thought too, I don't know anything!LOL

Robin in MD:)

So, though Michael's book's in paperback in Australia, it isn't here yet either, I take it? I'm confused & it doesn't take much for me to be confused. :)

To let you all know that I have received a further e-mail from Amazon and all they can advise me is that their supplier is checking on a revised publication date for the release of the paperback edition of Michael's book and they will let me know as soon as they have word and they also, of course, give me the option to cancel the order....which I have not and am not doing:  waited since July, will wait a while longer !!! :)

Does anyone know anything about the interview that is supposed to be broadcast tonite re: time, network etc thanks
Sandy in MS

Hi Sandy and have put all details on the Miscellany thread because not too sure if to do with promotions with regard to book or CD as it was an interview done during his charity work in Canada and it was an interview conducted by George Stroumboulopoulos for his Tonight programme which is shown on CBC at 7.00 p.m. so if you can tune in hope you enjoy !! :)    George does put a lot of videos on his webpage after programmes have aired so hoping this one may pop up there too and I will keep a close look out for and get on here as soon as I spot or if anybody else sees before me...please !!! :)

Thank you Sylvia , I hope I can get it but if not i will be looking for your post.
Sandy in MS

I missed it again! Story of my life:)! So I hope someone can find it & post something here:)! Will be checking in!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi ladies, you haven't missed anything, Michael wasn't on George's show. It was the 10th anniversary show and that could have been the reason why. Hopefully, Michael will be on next week. I didn't check the site, I just watched it on TV. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service