I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you can Sylvie, keep us posted. Wow! I know I missed it that's for sure. Story of my life, too, Mary.

Oh that is bad, that is bad for I got that information from a tweet that George sent out himself that Michael was going to be on.....have a guess who is going into George's Twitter account and I will bring the tweet he put out over here and let you see it.   Initially on his programme schedule he was showing a girl that was supposed to be interviewed on Monday and then it appeared schedule was changed just after his interview with Michael and am sorry about that folks !!! :(

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

As a follow on from above here is tweet that George put out on 14th.....................

"StromboDotCom     @strombodotcom                14 Sep       

The #9 reason to watch on Monday @ 7pm: Michael Bolton () Vocal Lessons. "

Have replied to this tweet and said about not on yesterday and have asked which Monday does he mean and hope you can see how I assumed, obviously wrongly, that it was yesterday.......yes, you should not assume anything, should you ????

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, well, something that should have tipped you off right away that this tweet was off, is that he says "the number 9 reason" to watch... ;D I mean vocal lessons from Michael Bolton would certainly be the number 1 reason to watch, but I guess not everyone is as well informed as we MB fans are... :D Thanks a lot for checking and please let us know if you hear from him Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Sylvie, now I can look forward to seeing this show! Let me know, please:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi there!!!!!!!!

Just found this: beautiful photos and the text also!!!! Take a look: 

http://audramayphotography.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/michael-freakin-...

Love, 

Pilar

Thanks Pilar! great article and photos!!! :-)

Nicolette xx

Hey Pilar,

Thanks for sharing this find, AWESOME pics! Hilarious about the lady knitting:)! LMBO:)! OMG...she must be Nuts!!!

Off to watch THE VOICE! YIPPEE!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for sharing Pilar, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Pilar,

Bet Michael would love to see her photos, she sure has caught Michael in his best light. LOL

I left Audra a comment thanking her. Love that she caught his shoes in the end.

The song list was very funny too!

Kellie

Pilar,

Thanks for finding that! Lots of great pics! Funny about the lady knitting and that the writer took a photo of it!

Reminds me of something I totally forgot about until just now.  At the New York 92Y Interview on 9/9/2013 that I was just at, a woman right in the front row was yawning and totally almost falling asleep!! I couldn't believe it! GLORIA, if you read this- do you remember her?  She was next to you and 2 down from me. It was so annoying to me, she kept yawning, moving around trying not to fall asleep. I felt like just telling her to leave and go sleep in her car or something! She must have been a fan if she was in the front row, don't you think? How could she be bored? It was strange.

Joy ;)

NJ

Cool find Pilar!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service