I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for that one Sylvia, I will listen later, but very much appreciate the work you do in keeping track of all these, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hey Sylvia, I cannot get this one to play, it goes to the screen that says BBC and then nothing..I don't know if it's because I'm not in the UK or something...

Thanks for all the links you have been putting up. I enjoyed the others very much.

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin, the Becky Want show  played fine up here in Canada. In any case, Sylvia said she'd record and upload it on her thread, so you should be able to hear it. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

I've just posted this to the main page to the voters of the recording academy. Michael's spoken word of Soul of It All is on the ballot to be voted on by the members to be in the nominations in this category at the Grammy's.

AWESOME GAIL!!! He has to be thrilled!!!

Robin in MD:)

Gail, that is fan-bleeping-tastic news! Wow, he so deserves it... I'm just so thrilled and he's just nominated! lol Thanks for letting us know sweetie, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

It is sort of confusing.  It is at the point of where he is up to be voted on by the academy of recording to get in the list of nominees so a few steps to go but we want to be sure those who can vote see he is up and will vote to get him to the next step.

Hi again Gail, oh, I see... So this means he's not actually nominated, but they're thinking of considering him, if I understand correctly... Either way, I think it's good, so God bless America and even though Michael should make the nominees list, simply on merit, we'll keep our fingers crossed for him anyway... :D Thanks for the "precision" sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada  :D

Hi again Gail, by the way, when will we be able to find out whether Michael made it to the nominees list? The Grammies used to be in February, but believe they've moved now. Let us know if or when you can. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hey Gail, I haven't got my copy YET:)! LOL! I will soon, I was hoping to get to see Michael sign my copy:)! And I am patient, for good things:)! Makes the suspense even better:)! This is Great News:)! Thanks!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for this info Gail! Let's hope he gets nominated, that would be so exciting!

Joy ;)

NJ

I enjoyed the interview just recently sent. wow! Love that one girl's husky raspy laugh; sounds like me. heheheheh but Loved the interview. Hmm. I was able to hit the play on it & wolla, there it was. Awesome MB may get a nomination for the Grammies? Right? I'm so far behind on this thread. I've been extremely busy working on a report I'm doing from a convention I attended. Oops. off topic but still. Wow! Have a lot of reading to do. Should I start from newest to oldest or oldest to newest. Decisions. Decisions. :) Anyway. There's a lot going on in the MB world. Whew.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service