I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I heard from a friend that went to the Bowling Green event and he talked for an hour taking questions, she was thrilled.  He took a long time signing books then after the question/answer session and she had a bit of time to chat with him as well.. Sounds like it was another fun event.

Robin in MD:)

Here is a link into a short video that Anna has given me permission to bring over here from FB, if I could find a way to do it and boy, surprise, surprise, I have found a way.   It is into a clip of Michael signing books at the event held in St. Louis and it is courtesy of Anna's husband who pressed the wrong button on the phone and thought he was taking pictures instead of a video and as I said to Anna please thank her husband for pressing wrong button !!! lol.  For Sylvie and Robin CA it shows Michael sitting behind the desk with a book in front of him and he is signing it and then goes onto sign another one and you see a girl standing waiting for him to sign her book and then he hands it to her and shakes her hand and then it is a case of......next one please along the little conveyor belt !!! LOL.   It is a great little clip for you can see MB is smiling a lot too and pretty good hearing the noise and getting the atmosphere of it all.....lovely to see !! :)

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10200375730853237

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Cute little clip, and yes all the gals are giggling and excited..MB's STILL GOT IT!!LOL Thanks to Anna and Sylvia both!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Sylvia, possibly because I'm not on FB, but this is the message I get when I click on the link: "

Video Unavailable

This video has either been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings." Thanks for posting it anyway and thanks Anna for sharing. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I just got that message up too Sylvie and yet when I transferred it over it worked okay because I checked it to make sure I had definitely got the link right, so I wonder if Anna has removed it from FB ??

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Girls, thanks for all videos & information. NHeat how all the fun the girls had in Bowling Green. Woo Hoo. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Muy bueno!!! :D Gracias Sylvia y Anna!!

As the other link to Anna's video failed came up with a possible reason for and that was because of settings on FB and so Anna has changed her settings for that post and I have now got link again and hopefully it will play this time for Anna does want everyone to see it.....let's see what happens !! :)

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10200375730853237

It is playing okay again for me.  What you do have to do is click anywhere on the picture that comes up for it to start playing as it is not automatic.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yep, it worked that time Sylvia, thanks to you and Anna! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Awesome. Loved hearing the laughter of the girls there. It came out very clear. Would have been neat to hear Michael but what the heck. It's all good. Loved it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks for reposting the link, Sylvia. It definitely needed a different setting on FB!

Anna (in MO)

Meg & I went to the Mall today, I needed to buy some Blush...but then I thought I'd go to the bookstore to Peek at Michael's book! Guess what...much to my disappointment the 2 bookstores that use to be there was gone:(  That's what I get for wanting to Sneak a Peek:)! I have to go to the other side of Louisville to Peek...or simply wait it out! LOL!  And I'm sooo Happy for everone that got to go to Bowling Greens signing:)! Maybe this is a sign...he'll still come a little bit closer! Hey a girls gotta Dream!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service