I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there, well it has been a couple of days, but I did go to the Bowling Green book signing and it was fantastic!!  He talked for almost an hour including the questions he answered!!  I was lucky enough to be on the 2nd row center, it was a free general admission, and I had #44 bookmark, so I figured I wouldn't even come close to the front, but I did with my husbands help!!  When it came time for questions, I held my hand up a few times but the lady with the mic was in the back of the room and I figured I wouldn't have a chance to ask my question...then all of a sudden, he looked down and pointed to me and said I think I can hear you and really caught me off guard!! but I think I did good.  I ask him about his sitcom and muscials he would like to do on broadway and he had a very long response...but that is ok!!  He went on to explain the sitcom and then said at one time was asked to do Phantom and another LeMiserlles but they wanted him for at least 12 to 16 weeks and at the time couldn't give that long, only about 4 weeks.he was afraid it would drive him crazy staying in one place for so long as he loves to tour..so now he says he would like to make one based on his book....wow, sounded good to me,,,then he thanked me..so I was very excited!!  He did have one lady ask a question "How can we be lovers if we can't be friends"? and it really cracked him up..his response was how the song was made and kept trying to change the subject but kept laughing,,,then the same lady responded well since you are single "can you touch me there!" he had to make sure everyone knew that was a name of a song and he continued to laugh for some time,,,,quite funny! I really enjoyed seeing him in a different avenue other than a concert just to listen to him talk at length about lots of stuff..He was asked about the grandkids and he just beamed and said how proud he was of them and his own kids and talked about he forgot how much energy they take and he is still trying to get the G'Pa down pat!..I think he would have kept talking all night if they had let him!  Then they gave him a certificate and made him a Ky Colonel!! Very nice looking Colonel if you ask me!  Then he began the book signing and very personable to each person with a quick word and hand shake, I was early in line the first 50 so got to talk a bit to him letting him know where I had come from and he stopped signing the book and ask how far that was and told him around 4 or so hours and he just said wow thank you!  A few other things were said as I took my time because I had two books and he kept talking the whole time then finished with a nice hand shake and a big thank you for coming,  I stayed around for a while taking pics,  and just people watching as they didn't make anyone leave for a while,  Then I got a call from my sister and she decided she wanted a book, so I tracked down the people selling them and got another one and got in line, the next to last person...well that time he was messing with me for coming again and told him what happened and he said I was a good sis!! Then I asked if he would take a pic with me and he said sure and my husband yelled at him to sign the book Colonel Bolton and he cracked up so I got a big smile for the pic!!  It was a great nite,,,,sorry to keep going on and on,,,but it has been awhile since I have gotten to see him as I missed the Dec concert I had planned on.,

Kerie

Attachments:

Thank you for sharing this great moment. Superb photo. A great happiness . Sincerely. A friend from  France

Hi Kerie, thank you so much for coming in with your review! Wow, that type of gathering is really the best, isn’t it? I’m sorry Kerie but I had to laugh when you said Michael had a long response... If you ask him the right question in interview, Michael is the best! Thanks a lot for the precision on the musicals: that is truly  a shame... XP I’m really glad for you that your meeting with Michael was so special and personal. Hey, you can usually make it to at least one concert a year, but not sure how many cool book signings you’ll ever be able to go to so I’d say you made out pretty good! Thanks again Kerie for such a wonderfully detailed report, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Aw! Kerie. Loved your novel of a review. I'm totallly happy for you. Sorry you missed December's concert but patience is a virtue& last week, you were @ the right place @ the right time. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Kerie,
Oh my you had a great adventure didn't you?  I don't want to compare, but you all were so lucky you got posed pictures and more time with him.  And the talk and Q&A session must have been the best to be there.  I am so happy for you girl!  And don't apologize for going on & on, that's what we want............all the details! Love it!
Joy
NJ
Here is your Cloud 9............

Do not apologise for going on and on and in fact, if you remember anything else, come back in and share !! lol.   So, so pleased for you Kerie that you were able to attend such a special event....just sounds so fantastic and I have loved reading your review for, along with the picture, makes you almost feel as though you were there and for me, who probably won't even get opportunity to go to a book signing, that is special and I thank you for coming in and sharing your Bolton Adventure  !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Kerie,

very beautiful picture, very nice time you had a moment previlégié, and your heart beat of a very strong, thank you for sharing with us this meeting, I wish you a pleasant day.

tend

katia

Kerie, what a great story! Thank you for sharing your review and photo, both are wonderful. All the best from Germany, Astrid

Oh Kerie...WOW...what a SUPER review. I was smiling from ear to ear as you told each scenario as it developed!!! What a Bolton Adventure!! These book/signing/talks sound wonderful!!!! So HAPPY for you and well worth the drive eh????? Good for you and the hubby photographer!!! Thanks so much for coming back and sharing!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Kerie, I enjoyed reading this here..Thanks for taking the time to come over and share your wonderful time. I was with you in spirit..LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Pics are great!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

What a fantastic time you had Kerie and I enjoyed reading your review so much. Thanks for sharing your fun experience with us, Kerie,
enjoy your cloud!!!!!

Kathy T. :-)

Hey Kerie,

Thanks for that awesome review...Wow...you really did have the time of your life, didn't you? I'm sooo happy you made it:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service