I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope the book can be translated into all languages. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Si, si sabe algo Gail, sería fantástico!! en español?? si sabe algo pasenos la novedad!! Gracias!!  Un cordial saludo desde Argentina, Mar

Ok...just got an answer back and as of right now the only language they are translating the book is Portugese.  The said they would update me if they decide on more.

Hi Gail, that's fantastic news for my friend Silvia and she needs fantastic news right now. Could you please let us know when that'll be done? That would be greatly appreciated. Take care sweetie and thanks again. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

que bueno!! sé portugués!! al menos entenderé mejor...que bueno!! Gracias Gail...si se entera de otra noticia desde ya le agradezco, un cariño desde Argentina y que siga bien, Mar

that good! Portuguese know! at least better understand ... that good! Thanks Gail ... if you learn from other news and thank you, a love from Argentina and continue right, Mar

Hola Gail, muchas gracias por el artículo!! Que maravillosa noticia en todos los aspectos!! Me alegro mucho por Michael y todos!! Les mando a tod@s los fans un cariño grande desde Argentina con mucha alegría tambien por este nuevo logro que sigue abriendo puertas para Michael, para los que trabajan con el y tambien para sus obras de beneficencia!! Que Dios te siga bendiciendo Michael!! Un cariño, Mar

Know Gail you have use of translator but just thought I would translate Mar's message............."Hi Gail, thank you very much for the article! That wonderful news in all aspects! I am pleased much to Michael and all! Command them to tod@s fans a big love from Argentina with great joy also for this new achievement that continues to open doors for Michael, for those who work with the and also for his works of charity! May God continue to bless you Michael Love, sea"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Awesome artcle & pix Gail....Thanks for sharing:)! Michael is keeping you on your toes these days, isn't he? Like I always say, you have a great job! And you do it great:)! Thanks for everything!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Ok...I have been given a list of radio and tv appearances in Canada it looks mostly.  All Ihave and all management has is what they have sent me so we need those detectives out there to fill in the rest.  They know Michael did interviews with these different media outlets but the showing or listening of them they aren't sure:

The Morning Show Global TV

Taped in-­studio interview (15min)

Air date: 2 segments to run Monday Feb 18, 10 mins at 9am, 5 mins at 12pm

Entertainment Tonight Canada

Taped TV interview (10 min)

Air date: Short promo shown Friday Feb 15, full segment air date tk (within 2 weeks)

CBC Radio Q

Taped in-­studio radio interview (25 min)

Air date: Friday Feb 22

Canada AM

Taped TV interview (10min)

Air date: Thursday Feb. 21st at 8:05am.

Hello!

Taped magazine phoner (10min)

Print date: Don't know

Thanks Gail..Love to see all this promotion for MB!!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Awesome all these promotions for the babe. Wow! Go Canada. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Gail, I was just coming in to tell you about the show on Global TV. My son saw the commercial and it's Monday at 9:00 a.m. and it's a half hour show. Thanks for letting me know about the other segment and the other shows! Well, he's not coming to Montreal but I'll take Michael on TV any day! XD BTW, for ET Canada, you need to check your local listings. In my area, it plays on CTV at either 7:00 or 7:30 p.m. I believe Canada a.m. is on CTV between 6:00 and 9:00 a.m. So there you go sweetie, I'll work on "Q" and let you know. :DTake care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada XD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service