I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for letting me know Sylvie and I must admit I did think the name was familiar !!! :)   Sorry Matthieu and I'll just put it down to "old age" for I'm well on the back 9, what Michael is just heading to, so memory isn't quite what it was ......that is my excuse and I'm sticking to it !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Bonjour Mathieu,

Thanks a lot for the review, have a good day

katia

I' still gonna say welcome Mathew&thanks for the review.

Thanks for posting the review Matthieu and let us know what you think when you get the CD, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

The cd has finally arrived and I cannot wait to listen to it, it was in my mailbox today on the way to work, to my delightful surprise. It was not easy coming on to work either I must say because I wanted to listen to it like RIGHT NOW, LOL...... I am trying to save it for tonight or tomorrow on the 26th and listen to it on MBs birthday to celebrate his special day, yes, being sentimental I know. Does anyone know what time of the day MB was born??? Hope everyone else is receiving their cd too!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hey Kathy T.  Getting ready to go get that Cd w/ Meg....she's on her way over to get me:)! That's my gift to MIchael! And a way to celebrate his B-Day today w/him:)! This is Big ....I mean Michael Bolton "Big"....His B-Day & his new Motown CD....Tracks of my tears...OMG...I can't wait to listen to it!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Meggy,

Enjoying your cd by now I hope. I can't wait to hear the bonus tracks on the Wal-Mart version. There are a couple of songs on that one I do not have I don't think. ENJOY MARY!!!!!

Hugs,

Got my double CD from HSN Saturday&I've had my CD since 2/11. Love it.

I need to order the Wal-mart CD.

Merci  beaucoup Matthieu!! Salutations de l'Argentine, Mar

Michael's appearance on HSN will be rebroadcast tonight at 10 EST  on HSN 2 or watch the Live stream at

http://hsn2.hsn.com/watch-hsn-tv-live_xh.aspx?network=4

Thank you for posting, Gail.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service