I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Gloria,
That was GREAT!! Thanks for posting it, I don't know if it's been posted, but I never saw it.
So cute (MB and Gracie!!)
Joy
NJ
Note to Sylvie B. and all:
Don't follow the link, CLICK directly on the photo to start the video!

Thanks a million for that link Gloria and it isn't on anywhere.....believe a few of these links to previous are just popping up now !! :)

I had to actually click on start button Joy didn't work for me just clicking on picture.....isn't it strange all these different ways of doing things but I must say in the video I absolutely loved Gracie and when she started barking, oh that was brilliant.....I would loved to have seen a lot more of her like, how she managed to get between Michael's legs, so to speak .....never saw any of that that you see in the photos from it...och well !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Joy, Jaws doesn't see the picture sweetie, but thanks for trying to help. Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

HI SYLVIE!  SORRY THE VIDEO DID NOT WORK FOR YOU  HERE IS THE LINK WHERE  I GOT IF FROM HOPEFULLY IT WILL WORK

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video/#!/on-air/as-seen-on/Michael-Bolton...

GLORIA

Gloria, I love you! lol That was such a yummy interview, thank you so much for taking the time to make it available for me, I really appreciate it! Take care sweetie, you just made my day! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Thanks Gloria for the link, it's great

katia

I loved to see that Gloria, thanks for sharing!!!! Astrid

You girls are awesome. Love it. Sylvie, dear heart, sent it to me. JAWS, (our speech program) stands for Job Access with Speech.

Gracias Gloria! Un abrazo, Mar.

Thanks so much for posting this interview!!

On Wed at 330 EST MB will answer questions from fans and the Reddit community. At 330 on Wed when he posts that people can AMA "Ask Me Anything" people can start posting questions on the site and he'll pick select ones to answer.

http://www.reddit.com/r/iama

Ok Gail...now I gotta think of a question or 2....Hmm? Gives me something to think about at work tomorrow! Thanks!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service