I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just to say that it does look as though you have to register because there is a section for logging in so be careful that you don't have to register first before you ask question and therefore waste time doing that on Wednesday for you can do it right now, for I have, because I don't want to be caught on Wednesday !!! LOL   I have already got my question written !!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Gail, I added this site to my favorites...so that I can get on board with everyone else...it says to start 30 mins. early:)!

Wish me Luck:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Good luck to all of you.

Gail, On 2nd thought I think I will go to my Meg's house to make sure I don't miss out! I hope she knows what to do, I sure don't....LMBO!

But I do have a question for him:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Gail,

I have just been on the reddit site and don't see how to ask a question to Michael? A little help please?

I have no clue either, his thread hasn't come up to start asking questions. The one before him was there on time..they had questions loaded in I think...I have been refreshing the page.

Lost here too.

Robin in MD:)

Hi Kellie and I am sitting on it and Michael hasn't come up yet.   If you are on the page do you see the posts numbered 1 and 2 and 3 down the column that is where Michael's post will appear and he will become #1 and where below those it says "comments" etc  that is where you enter your comment but as I say Michael has to post himself on to the page first before you can enter anything ...okay ???

Those coming on, like Michael, are advised to come on 15 to 30 minutes before .....others that are showing up have been on for a few hours

Thanks Sylvia,

I was able to finally figure it out, but just now saw your post and hope other where able to get there too.

Thanks again,

Kellie

A tweet I thought some might be interested in......I wonder who in particular ??????????

Michael Bolton@mbsings

: can't wait til you come to Australia! So excited for your new album” awesome thx! Me too. April is the plan!

Know Michael said about release of CD in Australia could be April but wondering by those words if a little visit getting arranged ???

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Below link is into another Citi Card Members event which will take place on Thursday, 7th March in New York.  It is being called again "An Evening With Michael Bolton" and it will be held from 6.30 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. at the CORE: Club, 66 East 55th Street, New York and it also says; first come, first served !!

http://www.citiprivatepass.com/landing/michael_bolton.html

all right now. Hope fans up here will be able to go.

Wow, so New Yorkers get another chance to see Michael: hope it's not too much short notice for whoever has access and a City Bank card. Good luck to all! Thanks for posting this Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service