I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All the vids are funny.  In the very last one he's wearing no kidding a crab hat before he was leaving!!  Too funny!!!

He had fun with it from what the vids looked like and his answers..LOL I found the part where you could just find his answers but doesn't show the questions with them, they finally populate the main list under the questions but that took time for some reason.

I posted one twice thinking it didn't get on there..He did answer me about what was hardest about writing his book and what was easiest.

Saw some familiar names on there and he answered quite a few questions!!! Neat just a very different site to use for me..LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hey Sylvia, it's not that hard to figure out and Michael has mentionned that in interviews in the past, but thanks for the link and your 2 cents! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

http://mashable.com/2013/03/06/michael-bolton-reddit-ama-photos/  Here are some pics of him while answering questions

Thanks Gail!! They really did a great job with this and letting folks behind the scenes..MB is a trooper!!! Love it.

Well, how did it all go with the Q&A? I tried that 866 #. Too funny. I'm probably in the wrong spot for this but it's too funny. Glad I don't hav to pay for that 866 #. :)))))

Next Video : How does he show so much emotion in his songs:

He sure does deliver it every time out.. This was very well said about how he performs every night. He never gives us less than 110%!!

Robin in MD :)

I really enjoyed listening to that.  Yes, Robin I totally agree..........so well said. He does always give us his all and such emotion every show.  I know he loves performing, but you wonder after all these years how he keeps it from becoming mechanical and just hitting the notes.  He is the best!
Joy ;)
NJ
Thanks to all for all the videos and I will watch them when I get off work tonight

Kathy T. :-)

I'm Happy to announce Michael answered 2 out of 3 of our questions! Whew, my Meg had to really work a puzzle to get to everything! LOL:)! She is so good at this stuff! She texted me and told me he had answered 2 of our ???"s and read them to me! She was so excited:)! So then I came on and Thanks Gail..cause you took me where I needed to go to see the Q&A's:)! This has been Fun:)!

Did any of you besides Sylvia see meggy8504's He really went into depth on What was his favorits song on "Hitsville"....we are Booth happy he liked our ???

PS..Great pix:)!

Michael is the Best!

Isn't He?

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Congrats Mary and Meggy for him answering you guys. He got one of mine about writing his book!!

This is such fun!!LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service