I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin,   I think maybe because he liked our questions..This has been my Happy thought...for awhile now! I'm glad he answered your question! The 1st one we asked was "Do you ever come onto your web-site and check out the Forum"??? He wants to keep Us All guessing, but somehow I think he finds time to just look in on  Us sometimes:)! JMO! This has been loads of Fun...Good-nite All! Sweet Dreams up on those Clouds...LMBO!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Congrats to Robin (MD), Mary and Meggy (M&M's)!!
Lucky you having Michael answer your questions!
So exciting!
Joy ;)
NJ

Thanks Joy..That site was confusing and I put the question he answered twice..Stuff wasn't showing at first.

LOL

Go Mary and Meggy!!! They had some great questions!!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Joy, I was wondering if you would think up an icon for Us All....you did it:)! Luck Be The Ladies, Last night:)! LOL!

Thank You! I almost called you:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Aw! Mary&Meggie, awesome 2 out of 3 questions were responded to. Woo Hoo

Mary, I did read yours and Meg's posts and at least one of the replies, congratulations! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

They just added another video...Michael on Erin Brokavich

This is a hoot!!  Go MB!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

I have some appearances to post.  I don't have exact days or times but want you to be aware so you can look for them. This is why they didn't give me the CBS show this morning...but I told them we would check them out.  If I get better times and days I'll post. 

Fox & friends is live on Friday AM - This is on fox News network'

Next week: Access Hollywood live, CBS The Talk, Good Day LA

He is taping Rachel Ray tomrrow and airs 3/14

Will update anything I get further but check your listings and see what you see.

Hey Gail, thanks for the update, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Gail.. I am guessing he will be on Fox about the VAWA passing in Congress and signed into law and the book/cd maybe too? Just guessing..Great he's going on so many programs. DVR set for Fox and Friends tomorrow, it's on here EST 6-9 AM during the week.

Lucky Rachael Ray audience today..LOL  The Talk is alot like The View, I like that show sometimes too..Table full of ladies!!LOL

He will have fun..so will week.. DVR get ready!!!

Robin in MD :)

I can't get Rachael Ray & friends & fox. I'll check out the talk though. I wonder what day he's gonna be on there. I'll check each day. I think it's done here in L. A. I doubt I'll go though. But if there's anyone out here going, come out with reviews.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service