I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing your adventure with us here Kathy..I'm so sorry you fell and hurt yourself before going to see MB..Dang girl, he will never forget this I'm sure either..Sounds like despite all that you had a wonderful time and I'm so glad!!!! Felt like I was there with you. Oh DWTS that's kinda funny of all other guests to have taping the same day as MB..dang....But he took that and made it into a great connection and he's peformed on there since he was on so he got that last laugh in the end!!LOL

I didn't like the sweater on Billy B..or the shirt either!!LOL  MB looked so nice as always.

Thanks again for sharing!

Feel better girl!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Kathy, well first, I hope your eye is better soon. Now second, thanks for sharing your latest Bolton adventure. Girl, how do you know when and how to get to all these? It’s amazing! So is there anything new that you talked with Michael and Christine about, that you can share? Just checking. Kathy, pretty soon, you’ll need to buy a cabinet to put all your signed books! Lol Well anyway,  take good care of that eye and thanks again for sharing Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Kathy R.,

Well, if there were a round of booksignings and concerts in my area I am certain I would run quickly to them all, in response to your first question. I have been putting in requests for MB in Tulsa at different venues and Riverspirit wants him to come back ASAP!!!! Hoping with fingers crossed.

Thanks for your review and soooo glad your nose was not broken in that fall. I do hope you decide to post the photo of you and MB here because it is a really nice one, Kathy.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Michael Bolton Jokes Around With Fans On Reddit

View Comments
John Sciulli/Getty Images for Andrea Bocelli Foundation

John Sciulli/Getty Images for Andrea Bocelli Foundation

Just after the release of his 22nd studio album Ain’t No Mountain High Enough, Michael Bolton took some time to connect with the fans themselves during a candid “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) session on the popular sharing forum Reddit.com.

Having already made a name for himself in music, Michael is now attracting a whole new audience of younger fans with his off-brand sense of humor many didn’t even know he had.

As showcased in his hugely popular Saturday Night Live digital short “Jack Sparrow,” fans are finding that “Lord Boltron” isn’t one to take himself too seriously, and had some fun with questions posed from the Reddit community.

From the making of “Jack Sparrow” to his thoughts on his “cameo” in the movie Office Space, we rounded up a few of Michael Bolton’s funniest answers during his AMA session, some of which he replied with video answers on #waywire.

Q: What’s the craziest thing you’ve seen from a fan? MB: I saw two things from a fan…and then I saw it again from another fan, and then again from another fan… I thought it was unusual since everyone else was clothed in the audience.

Q: What is a random fact about you that may interest fans? MB: I wear an athletic cup when I’m walking below 23rd street… but seriously, I’m a junk food vegetarian.

Q

: What is your spirit animal? MB: “What am I a part of the crab race?” (Ed. note: He says this all while wearing a crab hat.)

Q: What are your thoughts on the famous scene in Office Space where the character named Michael Bolton rants about you? Did you just laugh it off? MB: It’s a funny film. I sign a lot of the DVDs for fans. I’m glad I’m secure enough in writing, producing and GRAMMYs that that’s one of the things people want to do. I sign them “the real Michael Bolton” – Hoping they would do an Office Space 2 and have me in it.

Q

: On the Erin Brockovich makeup in the Saturday Night Live “Jack Sparrow” video. MB: The only thing that bordered on traumatic was Erin Brockovich.

Q: Do you have a favorite Girl Scout cookie? MB: Give me some mo samoas.

To read the rest of Michael’s answers from his AMA session, visit Reddit.com.

- Britt Bickel, 94.7 The WAVE

: Michael Bolton () shares his spirit animal & favorite Girl Scout cookie with fans on Reddit

Bonjour à tous,
I found the following article through twitter, so I posted here hoping that this is his place, it follows Reddit where some fans were able to ask questions
katia
I'm not sure that all photos soretent as it should so sorry

Oh, Cool Kathy LAFD that you got to go to Hollywood Access Live. I'm glad you got the phots&autographs despite your owy owy fall. I'm sorry to hear that you fell. Ouch. Did you get to go to the Talk & Good Day L. A.? cool if you did. I understand if not. I got those 2 but not Access Hollywood Live as I don't have cable as I've mentioned but I'm glad it all worked out for you. Wow!

Hi Kathy R.

So happy you made it to the Access show all in one piece sweety. I have not seen the show yet, but sounds like you had a fun time despite that nasty dog incident. Hope you are healing ok. So can you tell us anymore about what was said during the commercial breaks?

Take Care so you have a next time! LOL

Kellie

Hey Kathy, I'm making my rounds trying to keep up with everybody on Michael scoop..Wow...you are spoiled girl..you get to go see Michael alot:)! That's great cause you can come back and tell Us all about your adventures:)! Thnak You! Put some ice on your face!

I know you were embarrassed, but you know what they say..The Show must Go On:)! And it did! Hope you didn't kick the Dog...LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

PS I wasn't able to see the show:(

Mary the two videos that came with the Access Hollywood Live show are on a blog on the main page and below is link just in case you haven't spotted them for it is such a good interview would hate anyone to miss it !! :)

http://www.michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/michael-on-access-holly...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Wee One can you do me a favor and pinch the photo of me and MB off of my Facebook page and place here? Someone asked to see it I believe. My talents are limited.....lol Thanks!

Kathy and  LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy R., it was me that suggested that post, and you and I are in the same boat, I still have not posted some photos from the December concert in Tulsa off my cell phone. I am going to have to go for tech help, smart phone is smarter than me, LOL...... It is a great photo, love those shades, girl, and MB looks great too!!
Hugs

Kathy T. :-)

No sooner said than done .......here folks is the picture of Kathy with Michael at the Access Hollywod Live show and a terrific photo it is too ..............................

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Great pic, thanks for putting it over here for her Sylvia!

Robin in MD:)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service