I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvia, thanks a lot for the RTÉ show link, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

I found this one on ContactMusic too and had to laugh. Same city name on the sign MB is walking past as my town here in Maryland!! I just had to share!!! Hope you all don't mind. I smiled when I saw that!!LOL

Robin in CA and Sylvie MB is walking past a No Parking sign from the City of Westminster and it's a side view of MB walking looking down with his hands in his pockets of his coat.  Just funny when I saw what was on the sign!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Hey Robin in MD, heehee cute: what are the odds? Thanks for the description sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks Robin and what I noticed about that picture is he may have been listening and agreeing on Loose Women when it was reported about Carol falling and smashing her face and breaking her nose.....he may not have on six inch heels but he has his hands in his pockets and you trip and fall those hands won't come out the pockets quick enough to save your face as hers didn't....that is why you teach children not to walk with their hands in their pockets.....I'll need to have a word with him !!!! LOL LOL LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia!!!

Robin in MD:)

Cute Sylvia, let us know what he says, okay?? LOL....

Hugs,

Kathy :-)

Sure Kathy T for think he will get a serious tweet about it from me, one of these days or, I will note it down in my notebook, as a question/comment I have to make to him when I meet him and I think I am somewhere up to about 999 already so another one won't make much difference !!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

merci Robin, for the picture

katiai

Thanks for the photo, Robin MD., next best thing to that Westminster is his coming home soon, huh???

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Yeah, Robin. West Minster. How cool is that? Thanks for descriptions, girls.

He has to go through the back to get to the Entrance....so there is some Funkiness going on  on the ground:( Too bad he is a Star:)!

But he takes it in stride:)! He's a Trooper!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service