I wanted to start a new thread here to keep any promotional tv or other appearances for Michael new book or CD.  So far this is what I have.  They will also be listed on the main page but I will try to remember to bring them over here.  As always, check your local listings for times and stations but most will be NBC.  Times will vary:

Monday, January 28th
-Good Day NY 9:20am

WednesdayJanuary 30th 
-Today Show and performance

-Katie

Thursday, January 31st (this is actually at 12:30 a.m. EST so definitely check listings on this one)
-Jimmy Fallon 

Views: 42397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with all of you girls. We need that back 9 edition. :) Well, that could be golf or baseball. heheheheh I know one thing in reading the book, MS Helen must have had heart attack after heart attack when he was away lying under the stars or stoning out. Whew. Yes, I loved how he kind of imitated his dad. makes me wish I knew what his dad's voice sounds like. Wonder if Michael has his voice & I know he couldn't or wouldn't share but still. I know MS Helen's voice. Wonder how she is. Lovely woman. :)

I read the part where he finally got to take the girls to the Mall....and I could feel his heart tugging! Hey Michael I could use one of those shopping excursions, my Meg would Love that, too:)! LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

PS...What's this, is he writing another Book?

Hi Mary, not that we're aware of sweetie. :D Michael has simply mentionned in some interviews that TSOIA was his first biography and this was the tee-off to the "Back 9". If you ask me, that would be a terrific title for a second biography (in 30 years or so),  ironicly because when you're in the "back 9", you're supposed to relax and Michael is doing everything but! :D I'll let you know from the buzz in the office Mary... ;D Take care sweetie pie and have a great day. Hope your foot's coming along.  Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hey Sylvie, I don't know if he was relaxing much with that gator...Whew:)! I took my book w/me to work so that I can read it on my breaks:)! I haven't got to his story of Nicolette yet....but just for the record, before I read that I just want you all to know that I personally thought they were a great looking couple & I wished he could have had it all (marriage) but he's like a (pirate) or a (gypsy) he can't sit still, gotta keep moving! And from what I heard way back, she wanted him to stop! Like that would ever happen:)! I just had to put my 2 cents in on that subject!!!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Although we are now into 2014 thought this the best thread to put this on as believe it is something very much to do with the promotion of ANMHE and it is that Michael will be dueting with Sam Bailey at the beginning of our National TV Awards programme on Wednesday, 22nd January at 7.30 p.m....I for one can't wait !!!! :)

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/sam-baileys-dreams-come-true-due...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Boy you are quick!!!LOL  I was coming to post this!  Still waiting for more dates and info.  Will post as soon as I get it.  Gail

Think we are crossing each other on messages today Gail for I sent you one just after I had put link on here letting you know what I had found !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Below is link which gives you information on how to obtain free tickets to the episodes of Loose Women and it does include the one Michael will be in on Wednesday, 29th January on ITV at 12.30 p.m.

http://www.sroaudiences.com/application.asp?show_id=1208

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia....wishing a GREAT time to all who attend!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey to All of you!

Just wanted to say that my Lunch breaks have been so peaceful & intriguing....because I left my book in my locker to read on this particular time! I like to read on my breaks, and sit by myself to collect my thoughts!!! It's just  what I like to do! Afterall it is MY Break, right? And I get an hour! So I have read about him & Nicolette, and I'm sorry that it hasn't worked out for them....but maybe someday it will! I think she is THE ONE for him:)! JMO:)! He's a gypsy, and he just doesn't have the time right now!!! And oh how I hated hearing about the court battle....Grrrr:(   This has been a real treat to read:)!

Good-nite All!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary...glad you are catching up with us who have read MB's book! Nothing wrong with reading on your break. I read all the time!! Anyplace and anywhere :)) Do find yourself snacking more on m&m's or Starburst while you read ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Mary, I'm enjoying your little updates very much. I've re-read the entire book myself this week, but I'd have trouble doing it at your pace. When I start any book, it's like a hunger and I have to finish it. I used to be an avid reader as a child. When I read it last year, I plowed through it in 2 days and that's because I had a late start, and all this Bolton goodness was like senses overload. This time, I read it slowly, but continuously and took notes. I don't think I've ever read anyone else's autobiography that had this amount of heartfelt descriptions on feelings to emphasize events: whether it’s joy, pain,pride, love, frustration or absolute elation for creating or performing music. It feels
like we're there witnessing it. Well anyway, sorry for the ramble, but I'm just glad I've re-read it and intend to re-read it again many times... :D Take care Mary and God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service