2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 80212

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin! What a cute story! Wonderful all ... I'm happy for you that you've been there, we hope the photos, if! ...
And you can go tomorrow!! I hope that all the stories of anxious to go! : D
I'm a bit busy, working hard ... and between classes ojeo something here ...
I send you a big love to you and everyone and hoping that tomorrow is a day of great happiness and joy not only to Michael in his day but also for all of you, kisses from La Plata, Argentina, Mar

Robin!! Qué lindo relato!! Maravilloso todo...me alegro mucho por vos que hayas estado allí, esperamos las fotos, si!! ...
Y que puedas ir mañana!!!!! Creo que todas esperamos ansiosas los relatos de las que vayan!!! :D
Ando un poco ocupada, trabajando bastante...y entre clase y clase ojeo algo de aqui...
Te mando un cariño grande a tí y a tod@sy esperando que mañana sea un día de mucha felicidad y gozo no sólo para Michael en su día sino también para todas ustedes, besitos desde La Plata, Argentina, Mar

Another great adventure Robin, and thanks for the details...you & Kathy never let me down personally...it's just like being there!

The next best thing, anyways for me:)!  I agree, get some REST girl...I am on Pins & Needles to hear about this B-Day Concert!

I wonder if Amie has finished her Quilted wall-Hanging yet? Gotta go check that out! You & all the rest of the gang, have a Wonderful time tomorrow night! I hope to hear some reviews Weds. if possible:)! Can't wait to get my cd tomorrow!

Thanks,

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, I tried getting an update from Amie, but I have a feeling she's thigh deep in squares so no reply for now. But I know she knows we're anxious so she'll update us as soon as she can. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Robin (MD)
Thanks for great review as always! Similar shows, and similar to the NJ one in New Brunswick. Not that there is anything wrong with that, amazing and loved it! Funny I was also in the same stage spot you mention, when you see my pictures you will see they are similar to yours for that reason! I have some malware on my laptop I have to get rid of then will post the photos. So excited for you going to the York show, now that will be some review I am sure!
Joy
NJ

Lol Sylvia...I didn't want to write 3 more separate reviews...lol 

I am happy that you are enjoying the "Bolton participation from afar" :) Your time will come but until then....enjoy all your offers coming your way while you wait!! I couldn't keep it a secret once I accomplished my goal ;) Michael definitely loves to do his own thing when he wants to do it. He knows some of the rules are goofy....so he does the right thing...and breaks them!!! After all....rules are meant to be broken...LOL You are so very welcome Sylvia and I will let you know when the package is on its way!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wow Kathy,

What a great Adventure you both had, so happy you were able to get the book for Sylvia signed and your lifesize Michael! You and Pam will have a lifetime of memories to share with all you gals have been able to accomplish. So very happy for you both! Thanks for sharing all the fun with us!

Kellie

Kathy, please say hi to Pam, ok? I remember meeting her 2/14/11.

Well, the internet brings us all even closer--perhaps not by the miles but by the communication. Perhaps I'm not saying this right but Sylvia&all of you folks across the pond, I'm praying next year will work out for all of you & we'd be getting reviews from you as well. Neat, if I didn't say this already, that Kathy got you an autographed book. Wow! Neat too about the autographed Jack Sparrow photo from Kathy in Tulsa. I think I have that right.

Hi Robin R.,

The Captain Jack Sparrow was the last one they had at the Tulsa concert. MB tried to sign it, you can see the imprint, his pen ran out of ink. Anyway, yes, I sent it to Sylvia, but it is not signed properly unfortunately. Now, hoping MB gets to the UK close to Sylvia so she can have it signed personally.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hey as I said to you already Kathy T when you know MB's signature you can see it quite clearly for although pen ran out of ink he still made the imprint and also, as I said, it doesn't matter the quality or quantity it is the thought that counts and I thank you again for yours.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

You are so very welcome, Sylvia, I know how much you love JS. Hope there are more around and they did not quit making them, that was the impression I got from the man at the booth anyway, that it was the last one.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hi Kathy, wow, lots of action on this thread today! Thanks for part 2 of your reviews sweetie! It’s interesting to hear the voice of experience describing the proceedings... Cool you went with your partner in MB adventures again, I hope Pam’s life is doing better than in your last adventure. OMG Kathy, let me get this straight: you’ve been carrying an MB cut out in your car for 2 years? Lol That’s hilarious! Lol You really got lucky bumping into the Extra interviewer... That’s very nice of you thinking of Sylvia Kathy: she’s starting a nice collection there... :D The Grammy Museum sounds like a place I’d love to spend time in if I ever make it to Ca!  Thanks also for all the bits of info you’ve been able to fish out for us, wow, what a week indeed! Take care Kathy and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service