2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Below is Zimbio link into a set of pictures of Michael along with Melanie Fiona the Fox & Friends Summer Season Concert event.

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Michael+Bolton/Michael+Bolton+Melanie+...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

bonjour Sylvia beautiful photo, they 're so amazing together

merci

Beautiful photo...thanks Sylvia!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Also thought I would announce here that I have 2 extra tix for Michael's Las Vegas concert on June 1st if anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be. They are in the second row B seats 27 and 28 in the center section. They are 2 seats in from the aisle and cost $74.50 each. If you are interested pm me. I posted in a new discussion but I know some of us don't have that notification set up or are lurkers :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Aw! Kathy LAFD, sorry you can't seem to make it to the show. Hope you can get buyers or whomever is unable to attend. Don't wanna assume who's not able to come. Aw!

Now if only I had an American Visa on my passport !!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yeah, Sylvia, love to have ya. :)))) Aw! wish, huh?

Good luck selling them, wish I could come.  I'm sure you will!

Robin in MD:)

Aw! Robin. Come on. you&Sylvia. Love to have the both of you. Seriously, I understand girls.

http://www.contactmusic.com/photo-archive/michael_bolton_performs_l...

Hello,
follow this link to see beautiful pictures of the concert "Fox and Friends" on 05/24 . enjoy

Merci Francoise for your link into a BEAUTIFUL set of photos.   Some of the photos are exceptional and the expressions caught on Michael's face are wonderful....I just love natural ones such as a lot of these are; okay, he looks great when he is smiling but he also looks FANTASTIC in this one ...........

Merci Francoise pour votre lien dans une belle série de photos. Certaines des photos sont exceptionnelles et les expressions prises sur le visage de Michael sont merveilleuses...J'adore ceux naturels tels que beaucoup d'entre eux sont ; bon, il est superbe quand il sourit mais il a aussi l'air fantastique dans celui-ci...

Merci Francoise !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, What is on his mind? He looks soooo serious!

LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service