2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

De rien, Boltonette en chef . C'est avec plaisir que je partage .

A plus tard . Bisous .

Françoise 

Thanks a million Francoise for those further pics and for that great one of MB with Justin Ross Lee and to give you all a laugh Justin has an album on FB where he is put that picture and it is titled "A Jewtiful Mind".....I couldn't help but laugh at and thought it terrific ....just had to share !!! :)

Here is another link into an article and pictures from the event.............

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/179531-PHOTO-CALL-Samantha-Bar...

To let you know Michael has put out a general tweet saying that the event was terrific and mentioning that Ashford/Simpson were honoured and that Valerie Simpson is inspirational.....she sure is !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Below is translation of article I found in a Spanish newspaper from today of Michael's concert in Marbella which I picked up on Twitter..........

"If not enough remember the staff of stars of the music more ambitious Starlite Festival - brings to the Costa del Sol each time: Alejandro Sanz, Julio and Enrique Iglesias, UB40 and Bryan Adams, among others-, the Puente Romano Hotel scheduled for August 1 an evening special with one of the singers more sellers of the history, the American Michael Bolton.

Bolton is one of the most unique gorges which operate in the circuit of pop and soul adult since the 1980s - although at the beginning of his career he made merits in the AOR-; It is also a multiseller of discs: over 53 million copies dispensed of his albums, which range from the rockerillo self-titled LP, 1983, to A tribute to Hitsville (2013), its particular tribute to that factory of totems of pop that was Motown.

For a long time it was known as scratch voice that does not scratch; her atigrada mane now has been cut hair to fashion and looks for a maturity in her look and vocal interpretations, which led him to collaborate with some of the biggest names in the music industry: producers and composers such as Dianne Warren, Desmond Child, Babyface, Phil Ramone, Robert John Mutt Lange; singers such as Lady Gaga, Plácido Domingo, Luciano Pavarotti... The list is really endless.

But, as he recently admitted in an interview with The Huffington Post, Michael Bolton does not intend to stop: «I do not see them come soon a moment that I stopped singing.» I think as a painter: while you have the canvas, a blank canvas, your instinct will be always cover it, fill it, express themselves through it. For me, do it through music is something that comes naturally. In addition, whenever I still see Tony Bennett singing with a smile on his face inspired me».

Tickets for the concert by Michael Bolton in the Puente Romano Hotel range from 35 euros to more than 1,500 for a table for eight. The promoters, room Group and Rock Lounge, promise an intimate concert full of great successes in a truly spectacular setting.

The man behind the cliche. For many, Michael Bolton is a walking cliche, a so-called gentleman's song, practitioner of a music perfectly designed for elevators and dentist visits. But delve into the biography of Bolton offers some other surprise: did you know that 14 years is toured half United States trekking? Or that both experimented with drugs in his teens who smoked up to banana skin? He has all these adventures in his new biography, The soul of it all, that promises to curious episodes. By the way, don't miss seeing you at Captain Sparrow, his collaboration with humorous rappers The Lonely Island, to check how Michael Bolton laughs at itself before that you laughed it. Their music may like it or not, but Michael Bolton isn't any undocumented, is clear."

Thank you, Silvia.

Thanks for the article Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks for the article Sylvia. I have to admit, i love Brian Adams. Julio's not bad either. Of course, that wonderful babe, we know how we all feel about him. :)

Here is an absolutely super photo of the venue Michael will be playing in when he goes to Marbella, Spain, on 1st August..........................

Now the question is does Michael get a game of tennis in before the concert or after ???????? LOL

For Sylvie and Robin CA the venue is literally a tennis court for it is the open air hard court at the hotel and it is surrounded by tiered seating and looks absolutely fabulous for there are palm trees and other foliage all round and through it you can see what I presume is the hotel complex and there are flood lights as well and the tiers with the seats is done in white and green with white being predominant and of course with the red blaize it looks great....the whole setting is so colourful it is such a lovely picture and would love to attend a concert there but must admit not too sure where the stage will be sited and will be more than interesting to hear Pilar's review and hopefully see some pictures.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Another great article & Beautiful pix, Sylvia:)! And I think Agassi taught him a few things on the court, so he may have played if he had the chance!!! JMO:)! It truly is Beautiful....lots & lots of Colors!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Beautiful Venue...Yes MB has played with Andre Agassi, I saw them play at the MB Charities events years ago when they had tennis as part of the package. MB is a great tennis player and that time when Andre hit is you never saw the ball. It was a big blur..OMG was cool watching them play years ago..MB talks about still playing tennis so I bet if he has time he would try to get in a set!!LOL

Looking forward to Pilar's review and any others that come in from this concert!

Robin in MD:)

Proof of the pudding......................................

Michael with Andre and on other side of net I believe it is Jim Courier (partial side view) and pretty sure, Jimmy Connors and for Sylvie and Robin CA it is a picture which looks as though it has been taken at the end of a game of doubles and they are all at the net shaking hands and laughing.

Thanks Sylvia-- Very familiar photo!!!!! I have it packed away with a bunch from this event!  I have a tennis ball from that one he tossed at us after kissing it!!LOL  He was funny.  We have video of it on VHS back then too.. Sat close at the court..Fun times!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Sounds pretty, thanks for the description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service