2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thought some may like to see this article and hear video from a 14 girl called Lauren Taylor who will be the opening act for Michael when he plays in San Diego on 9th/10th August.   Michael has tweeted with her recently and has said he is really looking forward to the shows and to hearing and seeing her and as dates are getting a little nearer believe Lauren is getting quite excited again as she was when it was announced she would be opening act....she sounds quite an adorable kid.   Just having lunch break at 1.00 p.m. but going out now to finish wall and am going to get it done today.....yipeeee !!!!! lol.

http://youtu.be/qnmfptc454o

San Diego, CA (PRWEB) July 17, 2013

Lauren Taylor is now opening for Michael Bolton in San Diego for San Diego

Summer Pops in San Diego on August 9th and 10th. At 14, Lauren Taylor has

already played on some really big stages. She opened for Wilson Phillips in San

Diego Summer Pops 2012, is a regular the at House of Blues, and performed live

on Fox News San Diego at age 13.

She sings a with very eclectic soulful style.  Her musical influences are

very diverse. Lauren mentioned from many artists of today and the past. Some of

the past influences include Etta James, Ella Fitzgerald, and the amazing Whitney

Houston. Today's artists she adores are Adele, Kimbra, Beyonce, and Mariah

Carey.

Lauren has given back to the community by volunteering feeding the homeless

with her family at the San Diego rescue mission, and with autistic children. 

She has written two songs for charities and strives to be a role model for

children and teens to respect themselves and others.  She recently wrote a song

called Smile to inspire young people to believe in themselves and be resilient

through difficult times.   If she becomes extremely successful, her dream is to

set up a foundation that will help people get a second chance in life.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, Now that is Awesome:)! Hmm...do you think you could find a song she is singing and put it on here? Just wondering what she sounds like! Amazing no doubt:)! Have a nice day, and enjoy the view of your finished project:)! I'll ck back in later this evening!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Wow! Now how cool is that? Totally awesome, I think. Go girl. :)))))

Hi Mary and do you see the blue line which starts "http......." that is the link into her official video of her singing her latest song so if you take your cursor onto that link and click, up it should pop;   the link is a bit different from others as it was contained in the article but I had to capture it separately from article.   I think she is rather good and especially for a 14 year old but I have to say in many ways she reminds me of Britney Spears and whether a little bit too much of imitation or not to give her real chance in music world feel she should try a little harder to find her own niche and do her own thing because she does have a good voice as I have listened to a few other videos of her....hope she can make a good career out of it if, as she gets older, that is what she truly wants.

Hope you enjoy Mary and any problems just let me know !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Mary and do you see blue line which starts "http......" that is a link into her singing her latest song so if you place your cursor on that and then click, up it should pop and if you have any problems let me know and will try and transfer it another way !! :)   Hope you enjoy for I think she is a good little singer although believe she may be imitating a little too much and should find her own niche and I think she sounds a little too much like Britney Spears.....what do you think ?????

Hey Everyone!!! We have a concert coming up this weekend on July 20, 2013 at the Ohio University Lancaster, Lancaster Festival, Lancaster, Ohio

This looks like an outdoor event with table seating at their local summer festival.  I hope weather cooperates.

Anyone attending please come on in and share your night with all of us here!! Concert time is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Will do.   MBSings is headlining the almost two week music festival with Saturday evening concert backed by the Lancaster Festival Orchestra.   The venue is an outdoor amphitheatre in rural Ohio, east of Columbus.   Table seating for a few thousand, then many thousands more on blankets and lawn chairs on the surrounding grassy areas.   Can't wait for my first live MB experience!

Sounds awesome Ellen Therese. I wish you well. Can't wait to hear your review. Awesome this is your first concert. We need a review. :)

Hope you have a fabulous time Ellen and glad to hear you will come back on here and let us know ALL about it !!! :)   Have FUN !!! :)

Hi Ellen and welcome to the forum. Wow, your first concert! May I ask how long you've been a fan? Fan longevity isn't important, but I know I was really excited at my first concert. I'd been a fan since about 1989 but didn't get to go to a concert before 1998. In any case, have a wonderful time Ellen and let someone else take pictures! :D Let us know if you get to the stage to hold Michael's hand and how was your experience, enjoy! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

OH boy, it sounds Awesome! I hope you All have a nice day (weather wise) but definitely hope Michael has good air! LOL! Keep him safe & have a Blast!

Mary (M&M's)!

LMBO...I told you I use to have Blonde Roots....LOL:)! But yes I saw the BLUE lines just a few mins. ago! OMG...that made me laugh!

She is pretty good! After our Michael gets through w/her she will be even Better:)! Thanks Sylvia:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service