2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Nic, Do you mean Phoenix? That show isn't till 8/13.. Maybe you can still go by then.. Sorry to hear you got bitten by a spider and have had such a problem with the spider bite. Take care, and if it is that concert you mean hopefully by then you are able to go.

Robin in MD:)

First of all, Nic, sorry you were bitten but you have a little over a month&perhaps you'll be healed by then. Also, Michael is such a babe but do i have to remind you girl of this? No. :))))) I'm prayingfor you Nic. Also, Pam, good luck with your leg. I'm anxiously waiting for Anaheim. Wish I could go to San Diego&to Reno but you know how finances can be. But enough of that. Nic, there's another fanout here going to Phoenix&pray y'all meet up.

Robin, it's much appreciated! Thanks for your words of encouragement ... I hope it'll get better but these spider bites are so unpredictable when it comes down to healing ... It's getting worse before it'll finally start getting better! Anyhow, I hope it'll be alright and I'll be able to go to Phoenix ... You take care and lots of hugs - Nic

Hope everything works out okay Nic and you take care !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Robin, thanks !!! I hope so too ! Time ... and medicine will tell! Take care and lots of hugs - Nic .,. or Mrs Spider-to-be :))
Hi Nic, I am the other fan Robin was referring to that is in Phoenix . I hope your wound gets better and you are able to go. I am a registered nurse and if I could help you in any way (dressing changes and monitoring etc.). I would be glad to do it. I am not working anymore but I still have an active license. Do you already have tickets? Just let me know if I can help and maybe we could at least meet up if you get to go.
Sandy from MS
Hi Sandy - Thx a bunch ... I'm on antibiotics now and I need patience ... which can be challenging in certain circumstances :) In case I'll come to Phx for MBs show, I'll definitely let you know ! Thx again and hugs. - Nic

Aw! Sandy. How sweet of you to helping Nic. I still wish you the best Nic&will be thinking of you & praying. :)

Hey Nic...there you go, you have a Nurse available...and hey you have the Doctor, too (Michael) for he will be sure to take the Pain away:)! I hate Spiders:( Sorry it got you:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary, that was funny and yes, spiders are capable of lots of damage considering their size ! Thanks again and lots of hugs - Nic :)

Thanks for that Update Pam! And I know what you mean...after all those years of anticipation & then finally meeting him...it's Awesome:)! Glad you got to meet him:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Gail, & everyone, thanks for article, video&descriptions. Welcome Pamela. Awesome you were able to meet up with Michael. Awesome he did autographs. Just love all reviews. Always visualize myself being @ these shows. Just totally awesome. Also, if Pamela&Katie are new to the forum, welcome & come out when you can. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service