2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pilar,

Thank you for sharing your review and hopefully your next concert will be much better, sorry things got out of hand there and hope Michael was not disrupted and disappointed by the unruliness of the crowd. I will look forward to seeing your photos and video that you were able to get.

Have a great day!

Kellie

Hi Pilar and thanks so much for your review and photos and so sorry to hear of things turning out badly, that was a shame !!! :(   Can well imagine what you are saying about "too happy" if drinks were getting passed all the time for in one of the photos, taken before concert started, you can see that most of those seats at the tables are already filled whereas the rest of the audience have still to take their seats so apart from during concert those people had plenty of time for plenty of drinks.   Glad though that you got to meet Michael and chat with him and hope he keeps that promise of returning soon to Spain !! :)

Thank you very much too of your "hint" at a "Pilar Competition".......love it and can't wait to hear the details !!! :)

Gracias Pilar  !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Pilar, I'm glad you enjoyed the show despite the unrulliness but awesome about your photos&getting to speak with Michael. Wow! I hate that all this uncalled for stuff went on. I'm sure MB will come back despite it all. There was more good than bad for you though&I'm glad.

Thanks for sharing your experience Pilar. So sorry the crowd was not nice and the seats were pushed back so far. But you won out in the end getting to the stage and getting a few minutes with MB after the show. I'm thrilled for you!!! just thrilled!!! I hope he comes back to Spain before too long like he was talking about!!!! And then the audience I hope will be all nice fans and you are in the front row!!!

Looking forward to checking out your pictures next and seeing your video when you have time.

Robin in MD:)

Hey Pilar, I'm so sorry to hear you got pushed around(:  Where was security when you  needed them? I bet you were a bit ticked off that they put all of those tables in front of you...I would have been, too! But at least you got to the stage for 3 songs! And you got to Meet Michael:)! Now that in itself is the Icing on the Cake:)! Well done! Thanks for the review...and enjoy your stay on that Cloud:)! LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

¡hola Pilar,

Thank you for your review. So sorry to hear your concert was not exactly what you expected it to be and your row three tickets suddenly became row 15.

Well at least you were able to have a few special minutes with Michael, how great is that!!

This evening when I have more time I will have a look at your photos!

Thanks again Pilar and take care,

Nicolette xx

Hi Pilar,
Thank you for sharing.
I did not think it was the best concert as well. The whole event was not about the music. Most people were not very interested in the music and there were hardly any fans there. By the time Michael came out many people were very drunk. People were getting up, coming and going while the concert was ongoing, cell phones were ringing...it was so disrespectful. I was so sad to see all that I started crying all of a sudden and when I was singing along the people at my table were looking at me as if I was insane. To them I looked insane with no Rolex, diamonds or fat old billionnaire next to me...just there for the music.
Anyway, at the end when Julian came on stage I went there up to the stage. I managed to give Michael a rose.
When the concert ended I was hoping to see and talk to Michael. I went to the back exit where the cars were parked and I asked
the people with the badges - I presume the organizers and was told he already left which I thought was a lie because the cars were parked with the drivers waiting. When the band left smb said Michael will go to Jimmy's which did not sound right as well because it looked like a youngsters' joint with many kids hanging out at the discoteque...
Anyway, I could't order a taxi for 2 hours as I am staying in Nice so I was there a long time feeling sad and broken. I came such a long way from Kiev to see this concert and the disappointment was so huge I can't even describe it.
Diana.

Hi Diana,

what a sad experience for you! I can absolutely imagine trying your best to focus on the music while so many people didn't seem to care neither for MB and his band on stage nor for true fans like you who would have liked to enjoy the show. If you look back at the pages of this thread you'll find a couple of reviews, thank God not too many, which tell stories like yours, too. So, even though I am so sorry for you, it is good to know which venues are better to avoid. This seems to be one of them. Nevertheless, I hope, you are able to keep your "MB-moment" - giving him your rose - in your mind to uplift your soul. Also, I hope Nice offers some nice vacation days for you, too. Safe travels back home, and I so wish you a perfect concert next time.

All the best from Germany,

Astrid

Hi Diana and I second everything Astrid has just said and am equally as sorry that this concert proved to be far from the best but hope in time the "nastier" parts will disappear to be replaced by only the good and especially your giving him your rose which must have been a beautiful moment for you and I am sure a touching one for Michael too.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Astrid and Sylvia,
I hope there will be many more other concerts and opportunities.... I just wish I could have been able to meet Michael after the concert and talk to him. The moment with the rose was special... I hope I was able to deliver the real and genuine message to Michael with the aura of that moment. I could emagine it is not very comforting for an artist to sing to a crowd that couldn't care less about him or his music.
Thank you for the good vacation wishes... I will try to enjoy it.
Diana.

Hi Diana,

So sad this concert was not what you were hoping for. I hope in time you will remember some good moments.

I hope for all of us there will be more concerts in Europe in the near future. ;-)

Have a wonderful time in Nice and take care!

Sending you a big hug from Holland.

Nicolette xx

Hi Diana, Astrid couldn't have said it better. I'm also sorry you were so disappointed and as Sylvia said, I'm sure that in the middle of this craziness, Michael was glad to know that there were some people who cared and I'm sure that you giving him the rose was the highlight of his evening. :D As far as future concerts go, I'm sure you will have the opportunity sweetie. As my friend Robin says: as long as there is life, there is hope! I hope you'll be able to focus on how it made you feel to just be at a Michael concert, hear him live, sing with him and especially your special moment with him and try to forget the rest. Do enjoy the rest of your vacation sweetie: life is too short and I'm sure you had been planning for this trip for a while, so might as well enjoy it. :D Take good care of yourself Diana and thanks for sharing. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service