2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ long last, I'm here. I had an awesome time @ the Grove Monday night. My dear friend & I were fortunate to go to the book signing @ the Whisper Lounge cocktail party & reception from 8 to 10:30. We didn't get to go to the book signing @ the Barns & Nobel. Michael showed up about 8:30&everyone stood in line. All evening, Michael's new CD was playing&all of us got copies. My friend&I surely did. We got to speak with Michael, had pictures taken&I even gave him a birthday card with one of my pictures from the Grove in November&a little chocolate candy bar sort of for Valentine's. :) I also got another audio book&my friend got a hardcopy edition. They were personally signed. Wow! I told Michael how much I love the CD. I'm listening to the CD now as I write this. It was just such an awesome night&I'm gonna try to get pictures up here eventually. I even got to speak with him a second time before we all left. This CD will always have these special memories. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)I'm@

Now, you talk about clouds. I think I'm above the moon. Out there, girls. I wanted to say this before so, Joy, all of you, get those iCons up there. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael 'bolton :) My friend asked him how his mom is&he says she's well. Awesome.

Oh Robin CA so pleased for you and thanks for coming in and sharing !! :)   Lovely to hear that you managed to the reception at night for I bet that was far better than just standing in line getting a book signed and do hope you manage to get your pictures up here for haven't, so far, seen any from that.   Lovely too to hear that you got the CD because believe that is also signed for think that was what they said in the advert for that event but in any case, you have got your audio book signed and what another lovely memory to tag onto all the others.....so pleased for you Robin !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Robin CA-
Oh so happy to hear of your Bolton adventures girl!  You got to talk to him twice, got pictures, got personal signatures on your book & CD, and gave him a gift! WOW!  Lucky you. I am sending you a special custom cloud.
Hugs from NJ!
Joy ;)

Robin you cloud is right next to the moon, in the darkness with two beautiful
flowers floating on it. One is white, one is blue.  They look like a type of lily.
 Also I found a picture of "Cloud Nine" chocolate bars!

Thanks Joy for the icons there. You girls are oh! so! cool! with descriptions. See, Michael can have chocolate. I'm not suppose&I do react. I met up with Buzz Aldridge up on the moon. (pardon spelling). Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Thanks for all articles, girls.

So happy for you Robin CA! Great you got to speak with him and had picture taken and WOW! book and CD personally signed!

Congratulations, enjoy your "cloud 9" Robin! ;-)

Take care, hugs,

Nicolette xx

That's great Robin. I envy you having the CD already and signed too!!! I hope they sell them at the upcoming concerts back here..I'm glad you got to talk to him again..That's terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Robin from Ca, I’m so happy for you girlfriend! OMG, what did you talk to Michael about? We want details! Lol Lucky you getting the CD too:girl, if that’s not VIP treatment, I don’t know what is... :D Robin, my friend, I have only one question for you: after all these years, would you say that this was as good as, if not better than backstage passes? : ))))))))))))) I love you Robin and enjoy that cloud over the moon because I know you’ll be there for a while! Take care sweetie. Big bear hugs to you, sincerely, your friend Sylvie xxx

Each time is its own experience. It's as good as backstage passes, no doubt but every exzperience is different. I did wish him a happy birthday,&gave him a card. Also gave him a little Valentine's candy bar. I complimented him on the CD&they played it all night long. Hope there will be CD'S to be sold @ the up&coming concerts. We did ask about his mom&she's well. When I wished him happy birthday, he seemed shy about it like "Oh! no!" :)))))) Thanks everyone for their responses. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin R.,

This was fantastic and I am so happy for you. Thanks for sharing your great evening and it was quite beautiful no doubt. Now, where are the photos, Lol......hope to see them soon. First though just enjoy your cloud.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hey Robin,

Sounds like you are on a Heavenly Cloud, I'm soooo very happy for you & your friend....I know you will cherish this memory 4-ever:)!

Thanks for sharing!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Guys and Robin in Cali,  trying really hard to remember how to group pics here, haven't done it on the forum in so long.  Robin Rehder asked me to post her pictures from the Grove last Sunday Night in California.  Wish me luck, OK, Its not working for me, I will try to find someone who can take them from my Facebook page.  If anyone here wants to do it, feel free to get the three I posted earlier this evening.  There is Robin Rehder with Michael in one, Robin, Elaine and Michael in the other, and one of Elaine Blackwell and Michael.  So sorry Robin, I think her file wouldn't copy in here off my computer.  Thank you in advance for anyone who wants to try it.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service