2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Robin on the charity event&I pray it's a success which no doubt, it will be. Also, Devon, welcome&give us a review on the concert you attended. :)

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for finding the link and bringing it here, I don't know what it is I do wrong but it happens to me a lot. Great to know that you gals got my back. ;)

Have a nice day! I am off to a American Legion Post in Brownsburg IN for a huge picnic with my friend's band playing today, They are called "Night Crew". Should be a fun day with games and lots of food.

Kellie

Enjoy yourself Kelly. Sounds like fun. :)

Hi Ladies. ..don't know where this will appear on the forum....but....OUR MICHAEL SANG JACK SPARROW LAST NIGHT!!!!!! OMG!!! He was soooo cute....and then stopped singing before the "radical" portion!! Lol...."the world is a giant....what Michael.....I can't hear you???? LMBO!!!

Sooooo tired...

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I am so glad he FINALLY put that in after teasing about it in interviews for a good while now. I bet that is a cool song in concert. Everyone had to be rockin out!!!!!!!! I hope he liked it enough to keep it in the show for a while. Maybe we will get to see/hear it back EAST next weekend!!! Woo Hooo!!!!! Thanks for that great bit of news Kathy R... Robin in MD :)

Oh! wow! Kathy LAFD, Michael doing "Jack Sparrow." Wow! Travel safely. Get some rest, girl. Whew. I have a lot of energy&I'm tired thinking of all that traveling. Did you guys drive to&from or flew or what? Be safe, ok?

Oh thanks for sharing that Kathy and did the whole audience finish it for him OR just you and Ashley ????? LOL   So glad that at least one of us from here actually got to witness the first time on stage for little Jack.....yipeeeeeee !!!!!! :)  

Safe travels onto Reno Kathy and stop singing Jack Sparrow...... you'll put Bob of his driving  !!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Kathy, are you kidding? I can't believe it :)) Have you had the chance to register some of it? It would have been aaaweeeesome!!! Have a nice evening and wishing you more fun and more wonderful surprises at the next show :)) Take care & all the best - Nic
Kathy, you lucky lucky girl. I think it is awesome that you got to hear it live. I am so jealous LOL. Well have fun in Reno and give MB and RM a big hug from me. LOL. Have fun and be safe!!!!

Hey Kathy,

Thanks for that "LIVE" update...OMG...I bet everyone was going Nuts:)! Awesome:)! Now Back to the good part!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thought I would let you all know before we get a review (hope you don't mind my "jumping the gun" Kathy) that Pat Boone was at the Benefit Dinner and Concert and he auctioned off the white shoes he was wearing.   John O'Hurley hosted the event and it was Dan Dotson who did the auction.   Apart from Bob Saget having everyone rolling in the aisles, Richard Marx had plenty of feet tapping and believe those feet tapped louder when Dave Mason, Richard Marx and Michael took to the stage and sang "Stand By Me".   Picture below Michael has placed on FB of himself, Richard Marx and Bob Saget at last night's Benefit event and great photo it is too......................

Should add that I have placed this photo, along with others relevant to the event, in the Michael Bolton Charities Event thread.....thought would mention in case some do not follow that thread.

For Sylvie and Robin CA the picture shows Richard Marx to the left and he is pointing toward Bob Saget, who is in the middle, and Michael, who is to the right and all are smiling broadly.   The photo is great because they are all wearing black shirts and black suits and with what little bright colour there is in the photo, which is very little, it gives it almost a sepia appearance.....really quite lovely !! :) 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for pic description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service