2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin, Don't Rush, because we gotta have all those tiny morsels of details:)! Can't wait to hear all about your adventure w/Michael!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Yay Robin Md.......NO rain....good for you!! You got your Bolton Jolt :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Non

I hope we see the pic he tweeted. I did not get a pic of it. Sorry. We all posed for him. LOL. I knew and was enjoying the moment. Not the only "first" for something different on stage. Two other funny things too. Storms up here got me awake. Have a 5 - 6 hour drive home. Review later I hope.

Yes he jolted Tioga Downs. Was funny and teasing the audience all night. LOL. Kathy R is right-energy like the old days!!!!! He was sweating so much by the end..Awesome loud and fun audience. Great group at the stage. I rocked out and lots of smiles and hand holds with fans. I did not want it to end. M B took it up a notch!!!

Robin still in NY smiling. :)

Hey Robin. I'm finally up almost to your review but I'm glad it didn't rain. Awesome being in the 2nd row&getting photos. :))))) I know we outside venues, we all fear that bad word weater. :)

Hi Robin, I hope you enjoy reading it!

Robin in MD:)

Little piece of news to share with you all and a fact that history was made last night at Tioga Downs for Michael did something he has never done before and it was a member of this forum who put the idea into his head a couple of days ago and I do hope she doesn't mind this mention I am going to make of her....for it was Nic and she sent Michael a tweet asking him if he would ever consider tweeting from the stage to which Michael replied that that wasn't a  bad idea and he just might.....SO.....have a guess what......Michael TWEETED from the stage last night and here is his tweet............

"Michael Bolton     @mbsings                7h       

On stage looking at an awesome audience in Tioga downs outdoors amazing!"

I just hope that maybe someone captured the moment on camera maybe even you Robin MD if you realized what was happening because with my reckoning, with time difference, I believe he tweeted in between 9.00 and 10.00 p.m.  BTW, for those not on Twitter, I have tweeted MB and told him that this "first" was, definitely, going over to his website.......LOL   As MB is on a roll with "firsts", for we have had JS and now a tweet, wonder what third thing will be, maybe he will take that shirt off instead of answering, "it's not that kind of show !!" or, at least, give it a good start by undoing somemore of those buttons........LOL.

Hope you did have a fantastic time Robin and take your time with review.....don't miss out anything !!! lol

BTW Nic, Kathy T is meaning Robin CA is going through change over with computer not Robin MD who was at concert last night.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

He didn't tweet a pic Robin......maybe keeping that one for another tweet about show !! :)   Can't wait to hear about the "two other funny things".....intrigued and nosey, as usual, to find out what  !!!! lol 

Safe travels back home Robin and I'm out of here now for just about rest of day....hospital appointments, yuck !!! :(

Michael has sent below tweet with a photo he took of last night's audience at the Tioga Downs show......what a guy !!!!! LOL.

"I have the most awesome fans in the world!!"

Hey Sylvia!!LOL You are faster than me. I just saw this!!LOL It's further back than where we were sitting. He actually bumped into the stools sitting out for his duet with Kelly that were behind him when he backed up to get this!  He had a blast up there doing this little bit of photo taking and tweeting on stage!!!!.. I am glad to have been there! Neat moment!!

Below are my two pics of him with the phones and talking about tweeting before he took the pics. Sorry the mic stand is in the way but you get the idea!!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for those two pics Robin for they are TERRIFIC and if you didn't know what was going on you could believe Michael has turned into a salesman for a cell phone company......"now, which do you think is the best ???"...... LOL.  Believe he thoroughly enjoyed himself last night for that is two tweets out of it, wonder if we will get a third ???? LOL.

Sylvia, Robin - thank you for the updates and the pictures :)) I hope MB won't stop this new "tradition" as it has lots of potential :)) Have a good one & hugs - Nic

Hi Nic...CONGRATS on the tweet!!!! Way to go and how fun was that for YOU??? lol Super job and enjoy :))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service