2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tiffany, Concerts are listed here when they are ready for tix sales on the New Dates Added Part 2 thread or just finding them out on our own and buying tix in our area's of the country.  Gail is great at posting things when they are finalized for the ticket sales once she can from his management. But if you see/hear of one before that go for it and purchase tickets.  He's had alot of the shows in the Tour Section already on sale for 2014.  He's going straight down the East Coast for part of them!!LOL

I've been a long time fan like many of the folks here and over time MB recognized me going to alot of shows, charity events, softball games, golf events, store appearances over the years and now he remembers my first name. It's been an amazing adventure over the years traveling to see MB.  I'm not the only fan he recognizes tho, there are quite a few of us devoted fans over the years that he remembers and acknowledges when he sees them. I'm no one special believe me, just a devoted fan like so many others.  It always amazes me if he remembers my name as sometimes a year goes by till I see him depending on his tour schedule or events that I can get to. MB is a very kind man and truly appreciates his fans. He's the BEST!!!!  I don't know how he remembers people and faces like he does.

Robin in MD :)

I couldn't have said it any better than you did, Robin. I'm gonna say it. He's such a babe. I mean, really. Whew. A doll.

Thanks Sylvia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Sylvia, I wonder if you can put the lady's tweets here about the bug spray?  I don't see them on Twitter.

Thanks

Robin in MD:)

OK here is the link to my Second album from the Tioga Downs show. I think the others are a bit better but I got some I like on the new camera. I am still learning with it.

Enjoy!  http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/tioga-downs-album-2

Kathy R. I just now saw your post above about my review. So sorry I missed it after I first wrote it.. LOL  I appreciate your post and yes MB does always remember his fans!!!!! You know it!! :):)..He's very sweet..Well the two camera's was different but I did manage!!LOL

Thanks for your post, sorry I'm so late in seeing it and anyone else I missed, these pages move fast on here!!!!

Hey Robin, Great review....dang those Bugs for showing up @ Michael's Party anyway! Grrr (: But glad they didn't Spoil the Great show he put on! From the looks of those great pics. it didn't appear to slow Michael down at AllNow that's Awesome! Glad somebody had the bug repellant, too! Came in handy! You made me LOL! Thanks:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Mary, glad I made you laugh as we were laughing, dancing, singing and applauding all night long!!!

Robin in MD:)

Fantastic review, Robin, I feel like I was there with you! What a great time you had!

Hugs,

Anna (in MO)

Thanks Anna, we did have fun because MB was having such fun!!

Hey Robin, thanks for your great review as always. I laughed at MB's remark about the bug having a camera! lol You gotta love him! Take care Robin and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Robin. I finally got to read your review & Oh! how awesome! Thanks. Love all descriptions. Iwww! with the bugs though. But you all took pretty light of it & joked around. Love your visual descriptions. The looks, winks, glances, microphone held down to you & MB sang to you & so forth. I'm glad mom got to go with you though I'm sorry your friend couldn't. Thanks again girl for a wonderful review. I felt like I was there. :))))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service