2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awww thanks Astrid about the pictures. I appreciate that. I have to share the fun and laughter of that show with all of you. It was

My post cut off...Sorry Astrid.  It was full of laughter between the songs for all of us there.

Robin in MD :)

Sylvia, thank you for sharing all these tweets. I couldn't participate if you wouldn't let me/us know. Good night from Germany, wSf, Astrid.

Sorry Astrid but you have lost me for I don't know what you mean about participation and what I didn't let you know about.....sorry Astrid I am completely and utterly lost !!!! :(

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

To let you all know there was an earthquake in Japan yesterday and it was actually over 300 miles away from Tokyo and believe 4.9, bad enough but not 6.9, but below is Jason's post in FB about and Ryan has posted too so everyone seems fine.   No casualties reported from it and no tsumani but hope those reactors stayed the same, bad though they be and getting worse....hope any aftershocks of no significance to cause anymore damage but you know something, those guys are really rocking it, for one in Reno and now one in Tokyo....wonder what they are getting up to ????? LOL.

Holy Earthquake! I am chilling in my hotel room in Tokyo and we just had an earthquake. It was a 6.9 that hit in the ocean about 200 kilometers from Tokyo. Tokyo felt it as around a 3. I felt it for sure. Wierd, but all is well here!"
Here is a picture of the Budokan where the concert will be held and for Sylvie and Robin CA it resembles the shape, although in modern way by having much straighter lines and sharper angles, of a pagoda.

I know it scared them Sylvia.   A few of the others posted too on FB..YIKES!! MB, Band and Crew stay safe!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Oh! Wow! about that earthquake there in Japan. I've felt some myself out here but gees.

Thanks for the report and description Sylvia, glad to hear everyone is okay, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Ok this is Not good....get them back here ASAP in one piece:)! MB & his band go anywhere & everywhere for his Fans....they leave no stones unturned:)! And we are All very Thankful:)! Be Safe!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Holy smokes...earthquakes are following MB around!!!! First Reno and now Japan!!! As long as there are NO tsunamis in Japan :/ Stay safe MB and gang!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here is article about earthquake and have checked meteorological agency in Japan and they have upgraded it to a 6.9 and this is the 2nd earthquake they have had in last 7 days.  Also last month they had 17 and not all little tremors or shakes for most ranged from 2 to 4 magnitude....always a lot of activity in that area and not all gets reported worldwide.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-04/a-magnitude-60-earthquake-jol...

Maybe should add too that Drew reported about it and he also said that Brian had been in an elevator at the time....not the best place to be in an earthquake, that's for sure !!!!! :(

Thanks for posting, Sylvia, hope all goes well and stay safe everyone!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service