2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome Kathy T. for the upgrade on tickets for your show in December.

Thanks Robin ;))) Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hey Kathy, I'm so happy for you sweetie, thanks for sharing your great news! I agree with Sylvia: you're going there to have fun girl, so just go and enjoy! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie, feet on the ground, reality check, hoping all goes well, it was an exciting afternoon and looking forward to it. Hugs,

Hey Kathy, I know you need this, so I am very Happy for you:)! Go yell & scream, sing & dance & have a Wonderful night out w/Michael & the band!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thank you, Mary, I will for sure.... :)))). Hugs,

Oh what a lovely piece of news to waken up to on this dreich old day in Scotland.....sun has come out a little now in my world to hear your good news Kathy....terrific and so, so pleased for you !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Great going Kathy T. :) Thrilled to hear your persistence got you what you wanted and keeping my fingers crossed for you to have fine weather too...

Have a Grand time!

Kellie

Hey, thank you alot Kellie....me too!! You have a great time at your upcoming concerts too!! Hugs,

Kathy,

Yes, hope you get front row!! So happy for you..........it pays to get pushy sometimes!

Hugs,

Joy

NJ

Awe thanks Joy, cute, cute icon!! Happy for you ladies too that you will hopefully get your front row seats afterall. Have fun ladies!! Hugs,

Hey Joy,

Get off that Cloud long enough to tell Us about your adventure w/Michael! I keep checking:)!

LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service