2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy, wow, thanks for everything: your detailed review, the pic description, the expplaination and especially your good intentions sweetie, thank you! :D I frankly had very little expectations of getting any question answered, so it's not a big deal. I love the way you described just sitting there and basking in Bolton goodness and you summed it up in one word: "sigh"... lol Thanks again for everything sweetie, it was worth waiting for, take care Joy. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D 

@ long last. Here I am. Joy, Gloria, & lee, what an awesome review. Thanks for all pictoral descriptions, girls. Loved it how ya'll got to meet up with mB, take pictures & so forth. Woo hoo, or is it yee hey yahoo. :)))))))

So onto the book signing!! They played the SNL video of Jack Sparrow as the interview was ended. It was still playing as everyone clapped and MB & Valerie walked off the stage. We decided to go get in line for the signing as we have seen JS many, many times already! We got in line, there was a lot behind us, not to many in front of us.  They allowed us to take pictures, when we got up for our turn we could have someone take a pic of us in front or side of the table & Michael would also turn to look at the camera. That was great!! So far that has not happened in any other signings I have been to.  So I was thrilled to FINALLY have a photo taken of me with MB, well sort of with him! I also had an 8X10 photo that I really wanted signed and of course my book. They were pretty laid back about it, but you couldn't ask him to sign more than that. I did get the book signed for someone here on the website that doesn't have a book "personally" signed. I am mailing it to her this week so when she gets it she can announce it to you.  I don't want to spoil any of it for her!
I was not especially nervous when I went up to MB at the desk, but you just have no time to actually think of what to say. I said congrats on your new grandson and that I was also a new grandmother recently. He smiled at that! But then with Lee taking pics I kept looking at her, and of course the security does try to keep things moving along.......so it's over before you know it. But it was still a magical night for sure!
I will be on my cloud for quite a while................
Joy ;)
NJ
Joy & Valerie Smalldone
Joy getting her book & photo signed by MB
My 8X10 Signed by Michael!

Oh Joy thank you so, so much for sharing all of that with us and what a wonderful way to share with those gorgeous photos and the one with you and Michael, what a treasure and what a lovely photo too !!! :)    A night to remember forever, without doubt !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Joy, I loved your review and all of the photos, especially the last two. So happy for you ladies that everything went so well and you got your picture taken with MB and Valerie. What a grand evening you had and thanks for sharing it all, it was worth waiting for too :)). You have a very special cloud to float around on for a long, long time...ENJOY. Big Hug,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for you fun review Joy. I felt like I was there at the event with you.. I did see you all down front!!!!

Nice you were able to get pics with MB and get your other items signed too!!!

I'm so glad it went so well for all of you!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi dear Joy, Thank you for your wonderful review and photos!!! :-) So happy for you all went well!! Enjoy your cloud! ;-)

Take care and hugs,

Nicolette xx

Hey Joy,

You had a Great night out w/Michael, good thing you did go to the ladies room:)! If you know what I mean:)! LMBO! Cause if you had to go & he walked in front of you no telling what could happen:)! OMG...I would have had wobbly knees for sure!

Girl I know you had Fun...it shows by the look on your face:)! Thanks for sharing your story with Us:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Wow! Joy! I'm glad, as I said, you girls were able to speak with him. Wow! Sure, times flies but you treasure every second, & I know you girls know that. I'm totally stoked for all of you. I felt like I was there watching everything going & I couldn't move; just watching. Almost like parallel time. :)

Found one more pic of Michael from the NYC 92Y event. Lee took the photos, and we didn't have time to take many. 

Here is one more. Maybe Lee will post a few more if she has any, I will ask her.

Joy ;)
NJ

Hi Joy,

There is a little blue box with a question mark in it on my end but no pic. May just be on my end, will know when others see this I am sure. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hi Joy, I'm getting a box with a red x. I don't think the photo is coming up for some reason...

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service