2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just found this...............
Joy ;)
NJ

The Buzz | Seeing stars at the Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards
Oct. 6, 2013 1:25 PM |
Singer Michael Bolton talks to the media before the ceremony. He won the Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award for Gender Equality. / photos By Matt Stone/The C-J
Laila Ali, daughter of Muhammad Ali, talks to reporters on the red carpet at the first annual Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards at the Galt House Thursday night. The award ceremony was presented by the Yum! Brands Foundation. / By Matt Stone/The Courier-Journal

It was kind of like a Derby Eve party — but without a race the following day.

Some celebrities came to Louisville last week as part of the inaugural Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards. There was a red carpet and everything.

The honorees included former President Jimmy Carter and singers Michael Bolton and Christina Aguilera.

Here are some snippets that didn’t make the newspaper.

Bolton: “It’s an enormous event for me. This experience is enormous to me.”

Aguilera: “We’re all the same person. We’re all one. No one is better than anyone else.”

Chip Carter, who accepted the award on behalf of his father, former President Jimmy Carter: “He stuck by his convictions and stood up for his rights. And so he became a hero of mine long before I ever knew him politically.”

Laila Ali, retired boxer, TV personality and Muhammad Ali’s daughter: “There are so many wonderful people who have followed in my father’s footsteps, and they deserve to be recognized.”

Renowned jockey Pat Day: “I hope it (the awards) would stimulate interest among just the public to do more, to do better. The gift is in the giving.”

Attallah Shabazz, daughter of human-rights activist Malcolm X: “This evening is really very significant and important in bringing the globe’s attention to Louisville and all of the wonderful acts that happen here.”

Thanks girls for all articles.

Hi Joy, wow, thank you so much for bringing this here. Just reading the list of attendees, you can just feel how important an event that is in Michael's life, nice little article, thanks! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Found these still photos-47 total.  Below are all the ones of Michael.
Joy ;)
NJ
Musician Michael Bolton sings "When A Man Loves a Woman" at the first annual Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards at the Galt House Thursday night. The award ceremony was presented by the Yum! Brands Foundation. Bolton was awarded the Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award for Gender Equality for his work.
By Matt Stone/The Courier-Journal
Musician Michael Bolton sings "When A Man Loves a Woman" at the first annual Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards at the Galt House Thursday night. The award ceremony was presented by the Yum! Brands Foundation. Bolton was awarded the Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award for Gender Equality for his work.
Singer Michael Bolton bows towards Muhammad Ali after singing at the first annual Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards at the Galt House Thursday night. The award ceremony was presented by the Yum! Brands Foundation.
Singer Michael Bolton bows towards Muhammad Ali after singing at the first annual Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards at the Galt House Thursday night. The award ceremony was presented by the Yum! Brands Foundation.
Musician Michael Bolton talks to reporters on the red carpet at the first annual Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards at the Galt House Thursday night. The award ceremony was presented by the Yum! Brands Foundation. Bolton won the Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award for Gender Equality.
Musician Michael Bolton talks to reporters on the red carpet at the first annual Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards at the Galt House Thursday night. The award ceremony was presented by the Yum! Brands Foundation. Bolton won the Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Award for Gender Equality.

Oh what a terrific find Joy and they are absolutely beautiful....love them all !! :)

Just to let you know will take over to Miscellany thread Joy partly because this one will go into archive at end of year and certainly want to keep this event more active for any new members coming on and for us, to maybe have a peek at again, without too much trouble !!! :) Back on here to say tried to copy and paste and doesn't work because your links keep on coming up and they don't have direct access into the pages you have put on Joy so I will copy the photos individually and take over.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

I think when I was posting them I thought I was on the Miscellany thread, but it was late & I was tired!

So thanks for taking them over for me!

Joy ;)

NJ

Thank you so much, Joy, for posting all of your finds and great photos!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Great find Joy:)! Thank You! He looks pretty darned Happy in All of them:)! Love It:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Right folks get the fireworks out; get the streamers out; get the balloons out  .....  PARTY TIME.....for look at the wonderful, wonderful news I have just picked up in Twitter................

http://www.evenko.ca/en/search/all/bolton/?q=bolton?q=bolton

Needless to say have sent info to Sylvie and have also sent to Gail for her confirmation but sorry, I couldn't keep to self, far too excited and couldn't wait to get on here........WOW......what fantastic news......Oh FANTASTIC !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

FANTASTIC IS RIGHT, SYLVIA....can't wait to hear from Sylvie on here :)))) and I so hope this works out for her too!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Whoopie for Sylvie!!! Can't wait to hear from her...........hope she can go..............she must!!

Joy ;)

NJ

Oh WOW Sylvia!!! That is wonderful news, I hope our dear Sylvie can go!!!

Nicolette :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service