2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sure hope this works out for Sylvie too!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Crossing fingers for her here!!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Oh my God guys, I’m in litteral and utter shock! Sylvia,  Kathy, Joy, Nicolette and Robin, you guys are so sweet, thank you! Guys, all I can say is that if I wouldn’t be able to go, it won’t be for the lack of my trying  and you can take that to the bank!Joy, you’ve got that right: I must! Lol There’s only the Montreal show that’s feasible for me in February and it’s only because I can’t drive, but as they say: when there’s a will, there’s a way so there you go! lol I’ll be sure to keep everyone posted, again, thank you all very much. Big warm bear hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada XD

P.S.: Oops sorry for the deleted reply, I posted in the wrong place! lol

Well it is about time you showed up, Sylvie....LOL... been waiting all day ;)). CONGRATS and I know you are on a cloud nine just knowing it is finally going to happen for you again :)))) It was tough not to say anyrhing about this in the PM I sent you earlier but it was Sylvia's surprise to you and what a great one it is !! Big Hug

Kathy T. :)

Hi Kathy, oh I hate to tell you this girlfriend, but no cloud yet because I'm still in shock... Also, with past history, I don't take anything for granted, I'm just sitting tight right now. I'm sure that tomorrow, it'll be hard to sit tight without a big smile on my face, but I can't help being cautious... Heehee, sorry to make you all wait though! :D Take care sweetheart and thanks for your good words, think I'll go burn a few vanilla candles... ;D Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada XD

Thanks for all articles videos & such girls.

Hey Sylvie, OMG girl, there you go, he is almost at your doorsteps! Let him in:)! LOL! I really Wish that you get to go...you Deserve to be in his company again! And you know he will want to give YOU a Hug for sure!!! WOW:)! Maybe Gail will get you to a Meet & Greet...never know....keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Sylvie , I wish the Universe will conspire in such a way that it'll make your wish come true :)) You have to go and hear him live .... I won't add anything more to that :) Love - Nic

I called Sylvie & she sure is gonna give it a good college try. Hope she can. I have everything crossed for her&praying big time. I want my girl to be able to have the chance to go to her concert. :)I

Hi Mary, Nic and dear Robin, I truly appreciate all your good words of encouragement: they sincerely mean the universe to me and keep the good thoughts coming. As Robin said, I’ll give it the old college try. God bless you all for your support, I deeply appreciate it, thanks again. Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada <3

Quite a lot starting to come out on Twitter advertising Michael's concerts in Canada next year and here is one I have picked up and it is obviously in French but will put in the translation or, at least, Google's translation of the text but thought only fair to leave in French first for the one who it is for and the one who will understand it and the one who will be laughing and crying and jumping up and down at same time...Sylvie !!! :) 

Une soirée avec MICHAEL BOLTON Le mercredi 12 février 2014 à 20h / Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier, PDA

BILLETS EN VENTE VENDREDI 11 OCTOBRE À MIDI 

Billets en vente à la billetterie de la Place des Arts Par téléphone: (514) 842-2112 ou 1 866 842-2112 Commandez en ligne: www.laplacedesarts.com ou www.evenko.ca Billet: 63,50$/ 78,50$ / 93,50$ (incluant taxes et frais de services)

evenko présente MICHAEL BOLTON à la salle Wilfrid-Pelletier de la  Place des Arts, le mercredi 12 février prochain. Il sera également en spectacle au Capitole de Québec, le lundi 10 février.

Michael Bolton, auteur-compositeur-interprète et activiste, lauréat de multiples prix Grammy et ayant vendu plus de 53 millions d’albums, continue de faire le tour du monde chaque année.  L’un des «hommes le plus sexy» selon le magazine People a récemment fait sensation en interprétant le «Captain Jack Sparrow» dans le clip viral de Saturday Night Live, visionné plus de 110 millions de fois sur YouTube. Soulignons qu’au cours de sa carrière, Michael a remporté deux Grammy, six prix American Music Awards et a son étoile sur le Hollywood Walk of Fame à Los Angeles.

À ce jour, huit de ses albums studio se sont classés dans le Top 10 et neuf succès ont atteint la première position des palmarès. Bolton vient tout juste de publier son autobiographie TheSoul of it All et a récemment sorti un nouvel album studio Ain’t No Mountain High Enough: A tribute to Hitsville USA, en collaborant avec des légendes de Motown telles Smokey Robinson et Valerie Simpson et des artistes contemporaines comme Kelly Rowland et Leona Lewis.

Internationalement acclamé, Michael a enregistré et performé avec des icônes qui ont inspiré et influencé sa carrière. Il s’est joint à Luciano Pavarotti sur scène, a chanté avec Placido Domingo, José Carreras et Renee Fleming et joué de la guitare avec BB King. Bolton a été nommé pour un Grammy pour la reprise de la chanson ”Georgia on my Mind, et a été invité à l’interpréter pour Ray Charles lorsque le légendaire pianiste a été honoré aux International Jazz Hall of Fame Awards en 1997.

Ce compositeur polyvalent et prolifique a collaboré avec quelques-unes des plus grandes vedettes de la chanson dont Bob Dylan, Lady Gaga, Diane Warren, David Foster, A.R. Rahman, Phil Ramone et Ne Yo. Ses chansons ont été intreprétées par plus de 100 artistes dont KISS, Barbra Streisand, Cher, Kanye West / Jay Z ainsi que John Legend.

Les chansons de Michael Bolton ont été utilisées dans de nombreuses bandes sonores d’émissions télévisées et de films, notamment la chanson thème Go the Distance du filmd’animation de Walt Disney, Hercules, qui fut en nomination aux Oscars.

Pour son dévouement aux causes sociales, Michael a reçu plusieurs prix d’accomplissement humanitaire. Il est particulièrement fier des initiatives de sa propre fondation, The Michael Bolton Charities, qui défend la cause des femmes et d’enfants en difficulté depuis plus de vingt ans.

À propos de Michael Bolton, visitez: www.michaelbolton.com

Translation:

An evening with
MICHAEL BOLTON
Wednesday, February 12, 2014 at 20: 00 / Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier, PDA

TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11 AT NOON

Tickets on sale at the Place des Arts box office
By phone: (514) 842-2112 or 1 866 842-2112
Ticket: $ 63.50 / $ 78.50 / $ 93.50 (including taxes and service charges)

evenko presents MICHAEL BOLTON at the salle Wilfrid-Pelletier at Place des Arts, on Wednesday, February 12. It will also show at the Capitole de Québec, Monday, February 10.

Michael Bolton, singer-songwriter and activist, winner of multiple awards Grammy and has sold more than 53 million albums, continues to do around the world each year. One of the "sexiest men" according to magazine People recently caused a sensation as the "Captain Jack Sparrow" in the viral of Saturday Night Live clip viewed more than 110 million times on YouTube. It should be noted that during his career, Michael has won two Grammy, six awards American Music Awards and has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in Los Angeles.

To date, eight of her studio albums ranked in the Top 10 and nine success reached the first position in the charts. "Bolton has just published his autobiography"TheSoul of it All"and has recently released a new studio Ain't No Mountain High Enough album: A tribute to Hitsville USA, working with legends such as Smokey Robinson and Valerie Simpson Motown and contemporary as Kelly Rowland and Leona Lewis artists.

Internationally acclaimed, Michael has recorded and performed with icons who have inspired and influenced his career. He joined Luciano Pavarotti on stage, has sung with Placido Domingo, José Carreras and Renée Fleming and played guitar with BB King. Bolton was nominated for a Grammy for the cover of the song "Georgia on my Mind", and has been invited to interpret for Ray Charles when the legendary pianist was honored in the International Jazz Hall of Fame Awards in 1997.

This versatile and prolific composer has collaborated with some of the biggest stars of the song including Bob Dylan, Lady Gaga, Diane Warren, David Foster, A.R. Rahman, Phil Ramone and Ne Yo. His songs have been intrepretees by more than 100 artists, including KISS, Barbra Streisand, Cher, Kanye West / Jay Z and John Legend.

Michael Bolton songs have been used in many bands sound of television programs and films, including the theme song "Go the Distance" the filmd' Walt Disney animation, Hercules, which was nominated for an Oscar.

For his dedication to social causes, Michael received several humanitarian achievement award. He is particularly proud of the initiatives of its own Foundation, The Michael Bolton Charities, which defends the cause of women and children in difficulty for over twenty years.

About Michael Bolton, visit: www.michaelbolton.com
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

Now this is sure to give our dear Sylvie a huge smile!!!

Yipppeeee for you Sylvie!!!

Kellie

Hi Sylvia and Kellie, I enjoyed every line of that text and don't even care that they got the year wrong on the Jazz HOF induction... XD And yes Kellie: my cheeks hurt since yesterday... :D Thank you sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service