2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin in MD, well it's Michael so you know I'll have a great time! Also, you've been following Michael's fan sites long enough to have read a couple of my reviews in '03 and '04 in the on-line updates, so you know it's been a while, but I'm sure it'll come back to me... :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

It will totally come back to you Sylvie!! Like riding a horses or anything else, you won't forget once you do it again!! LOL Has it been that long? Wow.. Yes I sure do remember the Online Updates. Have most of them printed off here and packed away.  Nice to get some reviews from different folks on here.  More the merrier!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi again Robin, well I had to travel for those and in '05, I wrote a review that got published in the "Bolton Bulletin" U.K.", since the on-line updates weren't published any more. In '05, finances were better and we went to Biloxi for that one. The last time I "saw" Michael was April 3 2009 here in Montreal. Before 2009, Michael hadn't been to Montreal for a concert since July 28 1998. He's come to Orillia Ontario practically every year since he recorded his first live DVD, but due to distance and finances and not being the one driving, lol it hasn't happened. So yeah, don't mind me counting the days... XD Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

I used to get June Allen's UK-Bolton Bulletin too back then. She and Don are nice people. Saw them over the years at the MBC Gala events and concerts they would attend here around the gala. LOL I bet I have a copy with your 2005 review in it!  You go ahea and count the days...I am happy for you!! I tend to count weeks!! Time goes so fast it will be here before you know it!

You and Robin are so good at remembering exact dates of events. I can remember years but not the dates at times.

Robin in MD )

I know huh. When Michael was in Anaheim 8/15, I purchased my ticket 2/1/--6&a half months. So, yeah, time will go fast. June& Don are awesome people. Wonder how they are. I remember Don&June's magazine. Remember the ones Vicki ran&Gail helped, back in the 90's&2000's? Wow! Vicki & others were oh! so! kind to read me the issues on tape & I think I still have those that I have so, yeah, do I have a lot of tapes? yeah, sure do. I remember reading your shows Sylvie. I can't blame you Sylvie counting the months, weeks & days. Hmm. What we all do to see Michael. :)

Hi Robin in MD, I wrote that Biloxi article at the end of July ’05, so it must have been published in August. Yes, I’ve met June at the ’02 fan reception and she was lovely! My other articles were in the Feb ’03, Nov ’03 and Sept ’04 on-line updates. They might even be in the "on-line updates" thread Dianna had started last year... Heehee, oh I don’t mind waiting for Michael... :D I know what you mean: I’m very good with dates, but I have less to remember. Robin R’s memory is phenomenal, I don’t know how she does it... :D Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Sylvie & Robin in MD, something's gotta work somewhat right. My memory. My lungs & hands ain't doin' all that. :)))))) so, yeah, something's gonna sorta work. Thanks girls.

Couldn't resist.......here is your very own firework display Sylvie and it is an animation of huge fireworks that cascade out into the huge balls of different colours.    Just for you and Marcel, of course ..............

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ah! ha! Love fireworks. Yeah & for others going to concerts up&coming, have an awesome time & you know what we need. Reviews. :)))))))

lol thanks Sylvia! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hey Sylvie, This is gonna be Big....I mean Michael Bolton Big:)! LOL! I hope he does the "Jack Sparrow" song for you...that would be the icing on the cake!!! Don't rush a Good Thing:)!

Have a Great Week!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, yes that would be fantastic, but whatever he sings, I'll love it! Thanks Mary, you take care and have a great week too. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service