2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Diane, I'm really happy for you sweetie! I certainly am with you on that: Michael is way worth it! Hope all else is well with you my friend. Take good care of yourself and thanks for sharing. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Sylvia,I'm glad your nephew's cat sitting for you. Awesome going to the shows, girl. :) I'm glad for everyone going to shows in the UK.

Oh Diane that is wonderful news but kind of disappointed that you are no longer in Scotland for was going to start making arrangements for us to meet up somehow, someway in Glasgow.   I am thrilled though that you are going to get to a concert after all for believe you need it just as much as the rest of us !!! :)    Am pleased to to hear that you are delighted, as seems to be everyone else, who is thinking of going to the Manchester show that Michael has picked The Lowry and certainly not the Apollo and must admit that even that name brings back horrendous memories for me in the one that used to be in Glasgow so maybe it is about time they shut the one in Manchester !!!! lol.

So pleased for you Diane and please don't be a stranger on here and at least definitely come back after concert and let us know how everything went.

Will respond to your PM but in the meantime you take care Diane and all the best to you !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Awesome Di. I'm totally stoked for you. Good to see you out here. All of you from the UK. Love it that Michael's doing concerts there. I'm behind.

Hey Sylvia,

Are you planning to go to one of these shows? I sure hope so:)! Nephew knows what his Aunt needs:)! Go for it!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary and have you not heard the news....oh dear....there aren't any shows that suit me !!!   It took me a few hours yesterday to recover from the shock and the only one was Glasgow that I stood any chance of getting to but the date doesn't suit me for it is on Friday, 16th and I have a friend getting married that day so I am going to the wedding and don't believe it would be appropriate for me to nip away from the reception to go to a Michael concert.   I was hoping that it would have been April when he did his tour and obviously even if, as has worked out May, that there was no way he would have touched on that date for any Scottish concert but as you can see from list Glasgow is the only city he is playing in Scotland and the nearest really to me, after that, is Newcastle but it is still about at least a 3 to 4 hour journey from Glasgow and then add on the other bit for me to get home to Largs from there and trouble is I would definitely have to stay overnight and with the wedding being next day and Mary........ are you crying for me yet ????????????????????????????????  for sweetheart I don't think I can drag this sorry tale out any longer......................are you definitely on your way over from Kentucky to smack me this time !!!!! LOL

You obviously don't follow the threads for I have bored everyone else stupid yesterday with all the plans I was coming up with.  Here is a resume for you.....YES Mary I am going to A concert and in fact I hope to get to 7  !!!!!!! :)    I have decided to turn the whole thing into a B&B holiday for myself and couldn't have worked out better all the places Michael is going to for I will take myself down into Wales for a few days holiday before the tour kicks off in Cardiff and that is the first show and the first one I am going to.   Will let you know all definite plans once have those tickets organized and that was how I was so pleased yesterday when my nephew, as I said, gave me the green light to make whatever arrangements I want and he will fit in.

If you fell for me "pulling your leg" again, I am sorry Mary...............NO, I'm not !!!!! LOL   

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Aw! Sylvia, my heart goes out to you. Sorry there's conflicting dates. :(((((

Hi Robin R, sweetie, Sylvia is pulling not just one but both Mary's legs! lol She will actually try to get to 7 concerts, God and finances willing. Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada xxx

Robin She is teasing Mary. She's trying for several shows possibly seven she says.. You know how we all have done road trips over here over the years!! Fun stuff!!

Robin in MD:)

Whew. I fell for it hook, line, & sinker, huh> Heck, I hope she does go to 7 shows. Yeah, we all know about them air road trips, don't we? :))))))))))))))))) Oops. got stiff fingered there with the smiles. Whew. Go on with your bad self, Sylvia. I wish you the best, girl. Man, when May comes, hope I'll be able to keep up with all these up&coming reviews. Wow!

Hey Sylvia, And here I told my Meggy that you might finally get to see his show...and she was Happy for you:)! Now I will tell her this news...but hey what about telling the Bride & Groom to go for it! And just wiggle your way in with them:)! LMBO!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary and are you pulling my leg now ?????? LOL.

Mary only one I want to "wiggle" my way in with is you know who and hey, might just get the opportunity to do some "wiggling" on 16th May for will be meeting the one and only in Glasgow .....................hooooooooray   !!!!!! LOL  

I have booked six concerts for seventh one was a bit iffy and decided to cut it out as a place not too sure about and a large city and when went on Google and looked at surrounding area of theatre decided against and by that I am not saying it looked a "bad" area it just didn't suit me especially with my intent of doing B&B in the areas I am going to.   I will kick off the tour with Michael in Cardiff and going to last one in Bournemouth too and those and the Glasgow one were very important to me.  I am also going to Wolverhampton, Bristol and Southend and I can't, surprisingly enough, wait for May, 2014 and in some ways don't believe the penny has dropped as to just what I am going to be doing and maybe not until get tickets in hand will it really sink in and have no idea when the realization that I am going to meet him, get a chance to shake his hand and say thanks to him...wow....for that whole thought is somehow still just a dream but it isn't anymore because I have a meet and greet.....talk about keep pinching yourself !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service