2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pauline,
I have not met him at a VIP or Meet & Greet but only at book signings (3 times)so I don't know how they will arrange it. I just know he was always behind a table and we could only take photos of us in front of the table & him behind it. If you are lucky, you will actually be able to stand next to him for a picture! Have a camera, and plan on someone you are with being able to take a shot of you & MB. Or they may only allow their professionals to take photos, and you will get one from them. Plan a few things you want to say or questions you want to ask him. We only had about a minute to talk as he signed our items for us. It goes by very quick and before you know it, you get told to move along by security! I only felt nervous by the security that was hovering over me. MB is very calm and will make you feel relaxed. Enjoy every second!
Joy
NJ, USA
Sylvie B & Robin R (CA)-Not sure if you will
be able to read this. It says "Keep Calm and
Love Michael"

Hey Joy, thanks for your text and no, Jaws can't read it on your icon/picture. BTW, that's sound advice for Pauline, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Robin, weren't you in Nashville then? Wasn't it a meet&greet but not with professional photos & all though, right? You can correct me if I'm wrong.

Now girls. We can't have anyone passing out while having these Meet & greets to meet Michael. Treasure every second. Robin in MD is right. You're almost calm when speaking with MB but, afterwareds, whew. I'm happy for those who have the meet & greet passes. Woo hoo. :)

Hey Pauline,

The Nerves are to be expected....after-all it is Michael Bolton that you will be spending the evening with...LOL:)! Prepare to be "BOLTONIZED".....but he will make All of the nerves subside just as soon as you see him...I couldn't believe how relaxed I was....my daughter was behind me crying her eyes out, because I was totally having a very normal conversation w/him:)! LOL! "Memories"

Mary (meg's mom)!

Everything will work out fine Pauline and got plenty of time to ferret out some more information and might even get some reviews from people who will have been to shows before Salford and who have maybe bought VIP Packages and they could share their experiences on here so that would be first hand information.

Can say from reviews we have had and especially from Kathy CA who has met Michael quite a lot on the backstage pass principle and she has said that they only like two people at a time.   Also believe where recognized meet and greet feature Michael has a photographer who takes all the pics and then what happens is you give someone your details and the picture is sent out to you so, as far as professional photographer, I would say you do not have to bother with that and nor do you pay, for that is included in the price of the VIP Package Pauline.  Remember too you also get a signed programme plus the laminate of the official Tour Schedule in the package.

What you should do is start practicing and get a Halloween mask and put a picture of Michael's face on it and get someone to wear it and then kid on your meeting him and keep rehearsing it over and over and cover every eventuality where he either walks straight in in front of you or, he is sitting down somewhere; get all the scenarios worked out and get it down to a "fine art"......I'm laughing because I've really got a cheek giving out all this advice for probably a month before I'll be like a wobbly jelly and by the time it comes round to meeting him I'll be a wee puddle on the floor;   think I should turn myself inside out and start giving myself some advice !!!!! LOL..

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

You all will be fine!!! It will be a great time...Just be prepared like I said..it will go fast. No matter what the circumstance of getting to talk to MB over the years, he's always made me feel at ease immediately once the conversation gets started.. And...it will go off in a different direction and then later you go, oh shoot, didn't get to tell him this or that as he talked about something else!!!  LOL 

Sylvia, don't be the wee puddle before you get a photo with the man!! That would not turn out too well!!!LOL

Just kidding..you all will do great!

Robin in MD:)

I've never been to meet & greet where you get the professional pictures taken but cool to those that have had it done & will have it done. Awesome girls. I can't say it enough. For those seeing him here in the States, hold his hand & possibly meet him. I wish everyone well.

Mary, love your description how you were calm & Meggie was crying. Love all articles & descriptions out here. Thanks & keep them coming.

Awesome Pauline you've been seen on the RAH video. Now. How cool is that? Hope I'm not repeating my comments here.

I know. The 1st time I met Michael @ a softball game, as I may have said, was 40 seconds & let me tell you. Afterwards, boom. The tears flowed, the hyperventilation came in & woola, almost asthma but let me tell you. You treasure every second you get. I know @ a meet & greet in Nashville 10/30/01, it was quick. No pictures or autographs, but I got to hold his hand; said a few sentences, & moved on.

Awesome Sylvia, Ruth, & everyone going to a concert with meet&greet. Now. How cool is that? If you're gonna collapse, wait until afterwards. No. Seriously, don't faint. Don't hyperventilate. Been there done that on hyperventilation; not faint. I'm totally stoked for all of you. Pauline, if you're going, awesome as well as for anyone else going.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service