2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As Sylvie says you have got to hear the Southern Ballad as well as the whole of Blackjack Mary....think you will get a surprise and a pleasant one too if you have never heard !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Glad you enjoyed it Pauline and certainly is one of my favourites from way back when and listen to Blackjack and the Artistry of Michael Bolotin a lot for love both of those CD's.....well worth the listen !! :)

Hey Sylvie & Sylvia, That was just Awesome:)! His voice was a little different, and he didn't have that tune that he always ends with (the high note)...but it was really really nice, I loved it! Saved in my favs so I can let my Meg. hear it:)! Sultry & Sexy! Thanks for putting that here for me:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I couldn't get the Black Jack song to play. I'm sure Martin felt honored to get a tweet from Michael. I'll pull out the Black jack CD'S.

Thought appropriate to bring this tweet that Michael has put out over here and I think it is just so absolutely lovely of him to have taken the time to acknowledge all, the tweets he has received about the tour....which have been plenty folks, plenty !!!! lol

Michael Bolton     @mbsings                4h       

So excited & grateful for all the love & support from my friends & fans sharing that you've got your tix! Can't wait to see u all on tour!!

Yeah, I saw that tweet about what Michael said to everyone over the pond there & I love. Yeah, MB'S voice was different back in the early days but that's ok with me. A friend introduced "Michael Bolton" to me--not because of Michael but because of this guitarist Alda Nova. Pardon spelling. Wow! Then, I didn't realize until later about MB on the album. Yeah, album. :)

I am glad he is happy too. I shared about my tix too for Annap...Fun times ahead....

Robin in MD :)

Its been such a long time since I posted anything on here that I'm not sure if this is in the right section.  My husband couldn't keep his secret any longer and said he has managed to get me a VIP ticket for one of Michael's shows next year.  I'm totally over the moon that not only am I going to see Michael again but that my husband has been so wonderful and managed to get this for me. It's a birthday gift but her couldn't wait to tell me (my birthday is in April!!) bless him. For those of you who also have one of these VIP tickets or have any information regarding them, what does the VIP package includes and what will be the planned event on the evening?  I know there were some VIP tickets at previous shows a few years ago and people were left disappointed that they didn't get the planned "meet and greet" they had expected but i'm not sure if these tickets have been arranged in the same way. Hopefully some of you will have the answers.  I know there is a long time until the tour but I am so excited and it would be good to have an idea of what is scheduled.

thanks

Carol

Hi Carol.......so very happy for you and sooooo very sweet of your husband....what a wonderful birthday gift :)). VIP will at least include a M&G for you and your husband.....others who have had the opportunity to experience them will come on here I am sure and let you know very soon what to expect. We always love reviews so hope you will consider giving us one. CONGRATS!!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Awesome Carol about your tickets. Wooo Hooo. I'm mighty glad for you. You've got to keep us all in the know about what all occurs.

Hi Carol and so pleased for you that you have VIP Package.....wonderful !!! :)    What it says in Gigs & Tours in relation to the packages is that they contain a meeting with Michael Bolton and a photo opportunity;  a signed concert programme and a laminate of the official Tour Schedule.  I do hope that they manage to fulfil what they have advertised as I have VIP Package and definitely want the first part to come true if even only for a minute or 30 seconds.....that will do me to shake his hand and say thanks !!! :)

As to what the format the actual meet and greet will take we have no idea and when thinking and looking at theatres, it could be different for each one, for would say something like that would be totally dependent on size of and therefore facilities of theatre, as well as, how many VIP Packages are sold.

Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time in May !!! :)

Is there meet & greets @ all shows or certain ones? Awesome no matter where they are. wow! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service