2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Believe this is an interesting find via Topix and congratulations have to be extended to you Gail......

http://www.topix.com/who/michael-bolton

Michael Bolton performing at Wolverhampton Civic

Written byGail Atkinson

GRAMMY award-winning singer Michael Bolton will perform at Wolverhampton Civic Hall as part of a nationwide tour next year.

The multiple winner of the best male vocalist award, he has sold more than 53 million records, had nine number one singles and received countless other honours throughout his career as a singer and songwriter.

Among the legends he has performed with are Luciano Pavarotti, BB King, Placido Domingo and Ray Charles.

He has written songs with Bob Dylan and Lady Gaga and penned hits recorded by stars such as Barbra Streisand, Cher, Kiss and Kanye West/Jay-Z.

Tickets for the gig on May 8, 2014, are on sale. For more details call 0870 320 7000 or www.wolvescivic.co.uk.

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

How about that...afraid this isn't me though! ;)  This Gail did a good job though!

OMG what are the chances of that Gail or do you think it is somebody using your name for that just seems one of those coincidences that I don't like believing in.....makes my suspicious mind start to want to delve deep !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Well imagine that Sylvia....you are now a detective!!!! I say this requires further inspection!!! lol And who better than Detective Wee One to solve this matter!!! ;)  Keep us posted Sylvia!!! Hey Gail...will the REAL Gail please stand up!! ;) Who knew???

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree, Kathy R., I started to tell Sylvia the same thing....you beat me to it and I know she will get to the bottom of this issue....LOL...she and I are both born detectives....must be the Aries in us ;)))!!! Wonder if MB could use us in his security area....LOL.... Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Was the grammie event just mentioned this week? Or did I miss something? Thanks girls for all articles, photos & just everything. That's awesome all those folks being there Monday&here it was exactly 11/11/12 when I saw Michael @ the Grove. What a neat celebration. :)

It is 6th December Robin before the announcements are made about the Grammy nominations......have to bide our time !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Am I dreaming but isn't Michael gonna be at @ the Grammie Museum Monday? It's a black tie event & $50, right?

You are correct with this performance Robin!

That is the song that got me hooked! "How am I supposed to live without you"....and the Rest in History in the making:)! On a serious note, our Meg's only babysitter ever was dying w/cancer and when I heard this song I thought of her husband! I had to keep asking all kinds of people who sang that song...and when I found out....I saw this video...and I tell ya when VH1 stopped playing Michael's videos I called them and complained:)! Then I just stopped watching that channel altogether! I was sooo upset!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary & everyone, that's what love is all about was the song that hit me. Wow! about her baby sitter dying of cancer. I asked my girlfriend, "Who in the He** is this"&she told me. :) 

Hello, all.

Моя дочь и зять едут на свадьбу в Берлин в апреле. А у Майкла концерт в Берлине 23.04.2014.

Опять хотелось бы попасть на концерт, очень. В Киев Майкл скорей всего больше не приедет.

Значит попробуем ездить за ним.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service