2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope all stay safe, we in Memphis are having an ice storm as I speak and COLD!! and another round of it tomorrow nite!!  Thank goodness will be clearing up by middle of week so all those going to concerts this week, stay safe, snow we can handle but ice is another story!! Hope Michael and band have safe travels this week in the middle of the country!!!

Kerie

Please everyone be safe. I remember thos snowy icy days. grrrrr

Thanks Kathy,

Hope all those going to concerts will be safe and come back with some great reviews! Hopefully pics and videos too...

Have a Great Time All,

Kellie

We got some bad weather today as well, but I drove my Explorer, and did just fine, we got 3 inches on top of some icy mix! Whew...I don't know about you all but I'm not fond of driving in this weather!!! Everyone be Safe:)!

Stay in if you can!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Article from The Journal about Michael playing the City Hall in Newcastle, UK on 14th May and interview with him where he talks about Leona Lewis singing title song on Hitsville CD.

http://www.thejournal.co.uk/culture/music-nightlife-news/michael-bo...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for posting, Sylvia, it is a very nice article. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Nice article Sylvia, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

We are to get the icy weather here today.. I pray we keep power on and we don't have alot of trees down.. I doubt I'll be at work tomorrow if this icy mess happens. I'd rather see snow any day or sleet, that bounces off, but the worst is the freezing rain.. I hope it gets warmer overnight before any major problems like they keep saying it should and be in the mid 40's tomorrow by noon.. I know this is off topic but just saw our weather for today into tomorrow and it's nasty..I guess the weather you had Kathy T and Kerie is now coming my way!! YUCK  Glad my show is not tomorrow!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Robin.......just stay safe and hang in there....it is a very slow moving system here with yep....bitter cold temps. I pray you do not lose power, that is what has scared me too for these several days. We had more snow Sat. Night but suppose to warm up into 40's by Tuesday. This must be same front extending all the way to your area now....man it is huge and yes NASTY with it. I have been in since Friday night at 7:00 and it is just hanging here still. It should clear out for both of us by concert time....crossing fingers. Get MB and the hot chocolate ready ;))). Hugs,

Thanks Kathy T. It's snowing like I said to Kerie to beat the band here now, I'd rather have the snow than freezing rain. This is a new storm that is coming up the coast kinda they said.  I just hope we don't get ice, snow I can handle. My hubby can run the snow blower and we will be ok in our lane and I can shovel a little that I need to at the house..but ice...that's the worst.  Glad you are ok and things are going to be better there in the next few days.  Crossing fingers for you guys.  Our generator is full of gas in case too, thankfully hubby serviced it and ran it about 2 weeks or so ago.  Just hope we don't have to use it!

Robin in MD watching it snow!

Robin be safe. Keep us posted on that white stuff.

Hope it stays snow, Robin MD., I remember those east coast snows and they were like fine powder...much easier to drive on. Here it always turns to an icy mess and I guess it is just tougher for the street crews to take care....maybe not enough of the right equipment. The icicles are dripping on my patio so it is trying to melt but no sun yet :(. You are lucky to have a back up generator....I cannot have that here :(. ....my electricity flickered a bit ago but did not go off yet thank goodness. Again....to all...stay safe. Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service