2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy T.,

Glad to hear you had such a Great time out w/Michael....Thanks for sharing your adventure here with Us, our computer was acting up being slow last night or else I would have commented then when I read it! Can't wait to see your pictures:)! Great Christmas gift for you:)!

Enjoy your stay up on that great Big Fluffy Cloud:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary,
I peeked in here between getting ready for Christmas get together today and tonight for tomorrow and saw Kathy R's comment and then yours. It is okay, Mary.....thanks sooooo much.....it was one of the best Christmas gifts anyone could ask for, Mary, a dream come true and there are no words to really describe the entire evening, just beautiful. Thanks again. Big Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hi, A friend of mine was at the show last night and sent me a short note saying MB gave one of the best shows she's seen in years.   He had a rockin crowd. I'm hoping with 2 days in between that show and mine coming up Tuesday he keeps that energy level.  I am so ready to go now.. Just got done shoveling off ice/snow slop again from my driveway after the storm here yesterday. Hubby got the ice off the lane and we are good again now. The sun is shining and it all should melt off the roads today thankfully.  It's to be cold tomorrow so we had to get rid of it today, and it's warmer today, everything melting.

Maybe flurries on Tuesday but that I can handle..Just an update MB must have really been amazing last night. I hope to read more here when the girls have time to post that went!!!

Just a little tidbit!! I'll let her post details here when she gets home.

Robin in MD:)

I'm going to post the next two shows as they are back to back.. The first is Tuesday, December 17, 2014 at Maryland Hall, Annapolis, MD and  the second one is Heinz Hall, Pittsurgh, PA December 18, 2013.

I am hoping I have a review to share after Annapolis. MB is coming back to my home state! Yippee!!! Everyone traveling to these two shows be safe.  I think weather is going to be ok tho for the most part this coming week in the area.

Hope to read some fun reviews after these next two concerts!!!

Robin in MD :)

HAVE A BLAST ROBIN.....AND EVERYONE GOING :)).......I hope your weather cooperates, too. Big Hugs,

P.S. I submitted a review of Thursday nights show to Ticketmaster. :))))
I did not see this before I posted below, Robin, but I felt the same out of not going to as many shows as some of you to be able to compare to, the Durant show was EXCELLENT AND VERY WELL CRITIQUED!!! :)))). You all have alot to look forward to and I look forward to yours, your friends and other upcoming reviews. Hugs,

Thanks Kathy T.. My friend in PA has her place blown open too so we are set on both ends to meet up!!LOL Yeah each show can be different that's for sure. I felt like Greensburg PA last year rock it more than any I'd seen in years, he had alot of energy and was playful and really interacting alot with the audience that night..I loved it..  The crowd can make all the difference as MB feeds of the crowd energy!!

Hey Robin...happy your friend can go too :)). Yep...the crowd can make a big difference and it did in Durant. Security kept clearing people from the aisle but they were nice enough to let them stay long enough to get a few photos and I think so more could come forward. I was close enough with my zoom camera that I hope a few turn out good at least.
Have fun girl ;)))))). Hugs,

Hey Robin, He has ears too...he listens and picks up on everything you say when you are up front:)! I had to Duck a couple of times, be careful & have a blast:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Be safe in your travels Robin Tuesday. I'll be think of ya'll.

Oh! yes! I agree. He fees of the crowds that's for sure. Each show is different; none's the same. I love everyone I've gone to. I'm ready for another one. Yay for Annapolis & Pittsburgh. Been to both cities. :)

Thanks ladies. Hopefully flurries is all we are getting tomorrow. I am taking your good thoughts with me. I hope we have a rowdie crowd. LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service